Chapter 81

EMILY'S POV

The next day I woke up by Meredith tapping my shoulder

- Hey Emily, I need to check you up

I tried to sit up but it hurts so bad.

-Ouch!!

- Don't try to move so much because it will hurt for at least a week more until we can take your stitches off and your skin can heal completely.

- Okay Mer thank you so much, I don't know how I can thank you enough for all you have done for me and my family.

- No worries Em it's my job and you are my friend, no need to thank me anymore!

- Thank you!

She checked me up, cleaned my wound and then she gave me my discharged papers.

- Emily I'll see you in a week so I can check on your stitches. If you have any bother or a stitch just falls off or you start bleeding please come here or contact me.

- Okay thank you Mer I'll see you next week. Kisses to the kids and say thank you to Derek.

- Okay I will. Kisses to Declan too!

- Bye Mer.

- Bye Em.

Meredith got out of my room and called a nurse and Derek, so he could come and help me. The nurse came in with a wheelchair that I didn't want to use so I stood up and tried to walk by myself, but Derek came in and made me sit on it because I was in pain.

- Em sit your ass on that wheelchair!

- I'm fine, I can walk.

- No you are not. You are in pain stubborn girl, so seat and let me take you.

- Okay then...

I sat down on the wheelchair and let him push me around

- Where's the team?

- We have a new case so they went to the office

- Lets go then.

- No you're staying home.

- No, I'm coming with you. I'm still the boss.

- Emily Rose Prentiss you need to recover, plus Rossi is the boss for now.

- Derek Christopher Morgan I can't just lay in bed at home you know that will kill me.

- Okay then let's go.