the base

Jeff's p.o.v.

She tried running twice. It was funny. Even if I didn't catch her, Slendy would have when he went out later tonight. She has no idea where she is. She's shivering but it's not that cold. Silly human. She cried for a bit, but now she's quiet. Accepting it I guess? Her wall said lexi so. Guess that's her name. Kinda a whore name though.

When I saw her earlier she didn't seem to surprised over my face. She stared, every one stares, but. She didn't seem-

"W-where are we going?"

Her tiny voice interrupted my thoughts. Its tiny. But not weak. She most likely has an attitude. Pft.

"Somewhere."

"Somewhere like?"

Ugh her questions.

"Hush."

"But."

Christ she's annoying. She would be dead but she had to screw me over with her stupid comment. I sighed annoyed. She shut up the rest of the way through the woods.

The look on her face when she saw the mansion was hilarious. Couldnt help but laugh. Me, Jack and Slendy all live here. Its convenient for killing since it's in the middle of the woods. Slendy loves that. And if someone is stupid enough to knock on our door if they find us out here, well. You know.

"IM HOMME."

I always do that. kinda like a honey I'm home kinda thing ya know.

"AND I BROUGHT A FRIEND."

"OH OH CAN YOU SHARE?" I heard Jack yell back before he runs in and sees my little guest.

"......She's not tied up or. Screaming or. Crying."

Usually when I bring a human to the base it ain't too pretty. Lexi is so lucky she has no idea.

"Oh wait. she's crying now."

I turn to see she has tears streaming down her face. Probably because of jacks beauty (he has no eyes.) she's aware of the situation now I think.

"JEFF. WOT ARE YOU DOIN WITH A HUMAN IN OUR SECRET BASE." ugh. Slendy. God that British accent is so annoying sometimes.

"She screwed my plan so I brought her here as punishment."

He walks in. Full size. Show off. He thinks it intimidates me, but it just makes it impossible for me to whack him in the coconuts.

"Are you going to kill her?"

"I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE." Jack basically screams. Idiot.

"I've got it-"

"WOT HAVE A TOLD YOU ABOUT BRINGING RANDOM PROSTITUTES TO OUR SECRET BASE"

"Prostitute? Excuse me?" She went from crying to mouthing off monsters. Knew she was sassy.

"She's seen too much Jeff. either kill her or I will."

He was waving his tentacle thing in my face. Those things stink. You really don't want one in your face.

"I'll handle it damn step off."

I slap it away and grab her wrist and lead her to my room.

".......You got told by a human." I heard Jack say. I smile a bit before closing my room door with her behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

kinda short I know. But tell me how ya like yeeah? (: