Empty.

Jeffs P.O.V

I can tell you the exact days, hours, minutes and seconds up until I last saw her. The look on her face. Seeing her heart break through her eyes. The moment my world stopped spinning on its axle.

Ive tried sneaking out so many times but slenderman just keeps me spinning in circles. Ive never felt so insane. So lost. So gone. So empty. Jack isnt even allowed to talk to me. He might share information about her to me and slendy doesn't want that. He wants me killing again. He wants everything back to normal but thats not an option. She's all i want. I didn't mean a word I said. I need her more then I need to breathe.

"You just want her" Slenderman would repeat to me over and over.

I fucking need her.

I'm not allowed out of my room. So these four walls are forever sketched into my brain. I hate them. There's so many holes from all the punching. My hand stings every time I move it to wipe the constant flow of tears that wont seem to stop.

I stare at the ceiling. Its all I could do. Until I can tell slendy that I honestly no longer care for her. And he'd know if I was lying or not, because of his mind games thing he has going on.

I jumped at the sound of my door opening and I quickly sat up. It was Jack. I felt nothing but anger towards him for helping keep me away from her. I gave him a death glare and clenched my jaw. Tightening my fist.

"I know you probably hate me." He said quietly.

"No shit." I said through my teeth.

"But. Im here to tell you that she misses you just as much as you miss her. And that she's been trying to come back, but slenderman keeps leading her back. She's just as miserable. But thanks to the note...she thinks you hate her."

These bastards.

"Why are you telling me this."

"Because you have a right to know she loves you."

My breath hitched when he got those words out. She loves you.

"....What." I barely uttered out.

"She loves you....said it herself."

After everything. She actually...loves me. I haven't heard that word in so long. Haven't even thought of that word. Forgot it existed.

".....I gotta see her."

He let out a sigh.

"I know you do. But-"

"Jack don't. Its my fucking life."

"You gave your life to slendy a long time ago Jeff."

I hate when hes right.

"He's gonna send the proxies after her if she doesnt stop trying to get back.."

My heart dropped. The proxies are complete and utter assholes, and I cant even begin to imagine what they'd do to her.

"I'll kill every single one of them if they touch a hair on her head."

"That's impossible mate."

"I'll find a way."

I hate the proxies more then I hate myself and thats saying something. If they even get near her I swear theyll wish they werent immortal. I'll make them beg for death.

"Jeff?..You okay?"

I noticed my breath had gotten heavier, and I was ripping my bed sheets and the cuts on my knuckles begun to bleed again. Just thinking of them pisses me off but I stopped.

"I just...hate those guys."

"Same. But. Im about to check on her....want her to know anything?"

"I love her too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A THOUSAND YEARS IM SORRY LOVES IVE BEEN SO BUSY