It's about time

Lexi's P.O.V

He hugged me back. He actually hugged me back. Wasn't expecting it though. I followed him as he flees to his room and I close his door. He's sitting on his bed with his hot pockets in his lap. He hasn't even touched them, he's just staring at them. I start to walk towards him but his voice causes me to pause.

"Don't."

Is he serious. I take another step.

"No."

Another step.

"Stahp."

Another step.

"Dammit lexi."

I then take a mad dash to his bed and plop next to him.

"Did you like our hug"

"It was weird."

I scoffed.

"But nice...weird mostly though."

I smiled at him even though he's still staring at his lap. I pick up his hot pockets and move them, and scoot closer to him.

"You know you loved it."

He mimicked me in a high annoying sounding voice.

"Quit it."

"Quuuittt ittt"

"How old are you five?"

"How olldd are you fiiiiveee?"

"I DON'T EVEN SOUND LIKE THAT"

He mimics me again but he sounds so childish it's barely understandable. I decided to mess with him a bit.

"I'm stupid."

"You're stupid."

I shove him playfully and laugh a bit.

"Asswipe."

"Asssswippee"

"Quit it Jeff."

"Quit it jeeefff"

"I like you."

"I lik- wait what."

"Wait what."

"No what did you just."

It slipped I swear. I just couldn't let him know I actually meant it. He slowly turns his head towards me to match my gaze. I could tell that he knew I meant it. I was just waiting for a response. Felt like ages before one of us spoke up.

".....I like you."

He said in a tone as if he was mimicking me. I left out a breath I didn't know I was holding. Before I could say anything he was leaning into me. Oh my God what. I didn't know what to do but see if he would go the entire way. Bet your bottom dollar that he did.

He kissed me with force but it was gentle. I kissed back and it felt as if we were in sync. He cupped my face and deepened it. It was perfect. I'd never know he could be so gentle. I felt his hand in my hair and mine were in his. He snaked his hand around my waist and pulled me closer. I felt as if we were the only two people in the world.

He slowly pulled away and pressed our foreheads together.

"Woah"

He said breathlessly.

It was just a kiss but. It was a breath taking kiss. Something. Different from any other kiss.

"IT'S ABOUT TIME"

Me and Jeff both turned to doorway to see Jack and slendy both standing there. The voice coming from, well guess who.

"WHAT THE HELL GUYS"

Jeff sounded mad.

"We wanted to catch the show."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this was mega short and cliche ah. BUT 105 READS??????¿¿¿¿¿ WHAT. ILY ALL SOOO MUCH XOXOX HUGS BEFORE DRUGS