I'm not scared

Lexi's P.O.V

I took a sharp gasp as I felt a small but piercing pain in my ear. I felt the blood trickle down the side of my face, and a single drop hit the floor. Just about the only thing I could hear since it was so silent.

"Damn."

I heard him mumble under his breath.

"I missed."

I should be terrified. Trying to run even. But I'm not. I'm not giving him the satisfaction of scaring me. We were just staring each other down. It was hard keeping my ground, being the fact he was now smirking. His eyes now black again. When he started walking towards me was when fear started showing. As he got closer I decided to do something. I decided I was going to surprise him. Yep, I was gonna grab the knife and show him I wasn't just a little worthless human after all. I quickly turn and try pulling the knife out the wall, but. It...wouldn't...move. Are you serious.

I yanked and tugged and tried my hardest getting that freaking knife out the wall. But it wouldn't budge to save my life. Literally. I then turn and see he's right there. I gasp and push myself against the wall trying to get as far away as physically possible. But of course he just edged closer. Our bodies were now touching and he was staring down at me. His height intimidating. Don't. Back. Down. I glared back. Not letting him get to me. Before I could even inhale again, he slammed his palm to the wall and he laughed a bit when I jumped. He took the knife out of the wall with such ease.

"You're stronger then I thought princess."

He basically snarled. He finally started stepping back, and I could finally breathe normally again. I watched him walk back to his bed and sit his knife on the floor, since the night stand was on the other side of the room. And he started walking back towards me again. Stopping midway.

"Hey. Is lexi short for something?"

His normal voice was back and his eyes were their beautiful gray once again.

"Yes. Alexia."

"Why don't you go by that? Lexi is kinda a slut name."

"EXCUSE ME?"

"Do you understand how many Lexi's I have in that closet over there?"

He chuckled.

"Go by Alexia hun."

Smartass. Gonna slap him just watch.

"You can meet one if you want."

He smirked again. He's so proud and self righteous. Some one should knock him off that high horse of his.

"No thank you."

I rolled my eyes and as I did I noticed a box under his bed stand. Where his mattress would be. Before I asked what it was, Jack interrupted my thoughts.

"AYE JEFF WE'RE ABOUT TO PLAY FOOTBALL LETS ROLL."

"COMING. Wanna watch?"

"Sure why not."

Should be interesting.

Jack and Jeff were whining since slendy kept cheating with his tentacles. They were in the open, While I was at the edge of the forest in the shade. Wearing a pair of sunglasses slendy gave me saying he stole them from a victim because he thought they were cool. But gave them to me because had no use for them, for obvious reasons.

"QUIT CHEATING."

Jack and Jeff say in unison.

"Its not cheating when you're good at It."

He'd be smiling if It was possible.

"HEY LEXI ISNT HE CHEATING"

Jacks voice echoed across the field and bounced off the trees surrounding me.

"I'm not a part of this"

I say back.

"Dude your girlfriend is mean."

Jeff quickly turned to him.

"SHE'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND ASS HAT."

"It's obvious you like her mate."

"WHY THE HELL WOULD I LIKE A PITIFUL, HUMAN GIRL. SHE MEANS NOTHING TO ME. SHE'S WORTHLESS."

His hurtful words rattling my skull.

Oh. Okay. I got up looking at him pretty hurt. He looked back. Pretty apologetic. But I'm not taking that. I started walking back to the mansion while giving him a lovely hand gesture as I walked away. Nice to know that's all I am to him. Worthless.

"........you wrecked it man."

Was the last thing I heard from Jack, before I walked into the mansion slamming the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked it loves! Tell me whatcha think darlings xoxox