The past.

Lexi's P.O.V

I heard the door open and close. But the sounds weren't immediate. Meaning one was in front of the other. And one of them was walking in front of the other. I was still sitting on the wall. Against it staring at Jeff's door. Slendy was inside cleaning up and said he didn't want me watching.

I heard footsteps coming to the edge of the hall. I turned my head to see who it'd be. I saw a soaking wet Jeff. His hands buried in his pockets, His eyes locked with mine. He looked as if he wanted to say something. But him being Jeff, he didn't. He started walking towards me slowly. I sat up a bit because I was slouching, but he stopped when I did that. As if he was waiting for me to get comfortable. His eyes soft but red from the crying. Facial expression as if he was watching and waiting for a puppy to run to him but it never does.

I got comfortable and looked back over at him. He was about a little less then halfway to me. Since he was walking so slowly as if he thought I was scared of him. I'm anything but scared of him. I could never be scared of him. Not anymore. Yes, I now know what he's capable of. But he'd never hurt me. I know that. That's fact. The way he's looking right now, too afraid to barely even look at me, he's more afraid then I am.

He finally got to me and slide down the wall next to me. His wet hair dripping to his already wet jeans.

"It started raining while Jack was holding me and I was crying," He finally got out. His voice was normal again. "How cliche."

I couldn't help but smile a bit seeing my Jeff back to normal. He turned to me. His grey eyes gazing into mine.

"He's never gonna get the note. Which kinda sucks. But. If he's just as forgiving as you are. Which I know he is. And there is a heaven and a God and all that mumbo jumbo, and he's watching down on me. He knows I'm sorry and that I love him. And he'd want me to let go and be happy."

I smiled at him and planted a small kiss on his lips. He smiled back. And trailed his eyes over to his door. His smile faded as he remembered what I saw and what he did.

"....I'm sorry you had to see that."

"Its okay." It was kinda okay I guess. Sadly you can't wash your eyes and erase your memories no matter how hard you try.

"What do you see in me exactly." His head turning from the door back to me.

I had turned my head back to the door. So he was looking down at me waiting for my answer.

"I see you."

"What? I don't get it. I'm a murderer. I've killed thousands. I almost killed you even. More then once actually. My face is covered in flaws and imperfections. Why the actual fuck do you want anything to do with me?"

I looked back up at him. Looking as serious as possible.

"I don't see those things," He looked confused. He opened his mouth to say something but I interrupted.

"I don't see "Jeff the killer" I see Jeff. The boy with grey beautiful eyes. The one who wanted me to sleep because he cared. The insecure one who hasn't had a hug in forever. The one who fights with his feelings. The one with the really loud laugh and beautiful smile. The one who doesn't care when I play with his hair. The one who always has his hands in his pockets,"

He looked dumbfounded. Maybe to the fact someone actually looks past his actions. Maybe to the fact I actually pay attention to all the little things he does.

"What I see in you, is you Jeff. Cute. Caring. Adorable. Jeff."

He was staring at me. Mouth open a bit. Cheeks glowing.

"Damn."

I smiled at his remark. I left him speechless. It was my intention.

"Lex I-"

"You don't have to say anything."

And he didn't. We just sat there. In comfortable silence. After awhile he put his hood over his head and placed his hand on mine. Intertwining our fingers. I blushed myself.

Our moment was interrupted by a knock on the door. Which was highly unlikely. If it was Jack he would have just walked in. I got to my feet and I heard Jeff follow. He stood on the side of the door so when I opened it they wouldn't see him. I opened it and saw something I didn't expect whatsoever.

"ALLEXIAA," Their voice rattled my brain inside my head. "I WAS HOPING TO FIND YOU OUT HERE. WE MISS YOU SO MU-"

Jeff came from behind the door and punched the boy in the face knocking him out instantly. I didn't disagree too much. I have very dedicated people in my life so I was sure of people searching for me. But this wasn't the person I was hoping to find me first.

"Who the hell is that."

I sighed deeply.

"My ex."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOOO HER PAST IS CATCHING UP TO HER.

WHO IS THIS MYSTERY BOY. FIND OUT NEXT ON GLEE