First day Pt 1

EDITED (EN(editor's note) I choose the song X_X, sorry not sorry...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard my mom knocking on my door to get up. Today was my first day at my new school and we had to move because i was being bullied a lot at my old school. This isn't the first time we've done this, it's as if people just don't like me and I don't know why. 

My mom came in and sat next to me she hugged me and said,  "Come on honey you have to get ready."

I sighed and said, "Do I have to go?"

"Yes, you do I promise this school will be different now hurry up or you're going to be late."

 She left and I got out of bed. I went in the bathroom, took a shower, and put on my outfit for today. (picture of outfit attached)I got my makeup bag, put some on and fixed my hair. Then I preceded to grab my backpack and my phone. I went downstairs into the kitchen and drank some orange juice. 

I told my mom and older sister Amanda goodbye. I've never really liked my sister, she's always telling me that I'm ugly and a piece of crap. She's always the one people prefer, the pretty, perfect sister. I got my car keys and left. 

When I got to the school I found a parking spot that wasn't that far from the school entrance. Determined to make myself stronger and not let people play with me I enter the school. I got out, put on my backpack, and put my phone in my back pocket. I walked inside the school and went in the lady at the front office. 

She then asked, "What do you need?"

I said, "Hi, I'm new and I need my schedule."

She smiled at me and said, "Oh,  you must be Grace Williams, right?"

"Yea, that's me," I said.

She printed out my schedule and some of the other papers you will needed. She then asked me to wait so get could get me my books. I was standing there waiting when I noticed a tall boy walk in the office. He was with the principal and the principal walked away from him. As the principal began to talk with a lady at a desk, the guy looked at me and we made eye contact. His eyes were gorgeous, really beyond beautiful and he was really cute too.

He was wearing black skinny jeans, a white shirt, and and a black beanie pulling his hair back. I looked away and he walked over to me.

He said,  "Hey babe. What's your name?"

I was about to say something when the principal said, "Mr.Mahone, I don't want to see you in here for the rest of the month, got it?"

The guy said, "Yea whatever." and I rolled my eyes, knowing he doesn't care.

The lady came back and handed me all of my books and papers. 

She gave me my schedule and said, "I'll take you to your homeroom, alright?"

Nodding, we walked straight down the hall, turned to the right, and there was a classroom. She opened the door and said, "Ms.Mallory, this is Grace and she is in your home room. She is an excellent student, I can tell by her grades."

She said, "Ok Grace, hope you enjoy your first day here." 

I said, "Thank you" as she left. 

My teacher told me to have a seat wherever I liked. I went all the way to the back and sat down. 

Two girls came in and said, "Hi you're new right?" 

I said, "Yep, that's me." and they smiled at me.