His house

*****Grace pov*****
The rest of the day went by pretty fast the final bell rang and everyone started running out the school me and Sarah exchanged numbers and drew asked for my number so i gave it to him. i was giving Sarah a ride home today because her car wasn't working we got in my car she told me where she lived and i drove there she asked me if i wanted to go in her a house for a little while and i said sure we went in her house and up to her room we started talking about ourselves and stuff to get to know each other better while we were talking she asked me if she could ask me a question i said sure go ahead and she said when Jennifer came to you and started screaming at you and crap why didn't you say anything or do anything i said because i don't know i just don't know how to defend my self i guess Sarah said really and i said yep then she said i can teach you i laughed and said teach me how to defend myself she said yes I'm serious you shouldn't let anyone especially a bitch like her walk all over you. i said ok teach me she started telling me how i needed to say something not just stand there she actually gave me really helpful tips. My phone rung and it was my mom i answered it she asked me where i was i told her and she said it was late and i should go home now. I said ok and hung up i told Sarah i had to go and she said ok see you Monday and good luck with carter over the weekend with your project i said thanks and left outside to my car i got in and drove off to my house. I got there in a few minutes my mom was waiting for me she asked me how my day went and i said good i told her about the project she said it was fine i went up to my room took a shower and put on pajamas i lay ed on my bed and fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up around ten today i took a shower and got dressed (picture of outfit attached) i had to go to Carter's house today and i really don't want to i want nothing to do with him. i went downstairs said good morning to my mom dad and sister and sat down and ate breakfast i finished up and said bye to all of them i got my phone and car keys and went outside and got in my car i looked at the address he had given me and put it down on my phone i filled the directions and i got there in like ten minutes i parked in his driveway there was a red range rover a motorcycle and a black Ferrari His house was huge it was a complete mansion i admire it for a little while. i got out my car and walked to the front door i knocked on it and nobody came when the door finally opened it was a guy he had blood on his hand and a little on his shirt he smirked at me and said aren't you gorgeous sorry we had to give your boyfriend a little lesson just tell him not to mess with us. He left and got in a car and two guys with black suits came out and got in the car with him and drove off i went in the house and closed the door i called out Carter's name but there was no response there was only a groan i followed the sound of the groan and it led me in to what seemed like the living room i almost passed out at what i saw carter was on the floor he had blood allover his nose was bleeding his lip was too and he had allot of blood coming out of his stomach i walked over to him and kneel-ed down he was unconscious i looked at his stomach and the blood kept coming out i stood up and looked for a towel or something i found napkins i grabbed a bunch and walked over to carter i kneel-ed next to him and put the napkins over it i had to get him to a hospital but how and what if he didn't want me too i heard footsteps i turned around it was the guy from school Alex i think he looked at carter and then at  me he ran to him and asked me what happened i said i don't know we were suppose to work on our project and when i got here and knocked on the door this guy opened the door and told me to tell carter not to mess with him Alex groaned and said Darren under his breath he looked at me and said you better leave i said no I'm not leaving he rolled his eyes and said whatever i said we need to take him to the hospital Alex said no they'll ask to many questions that will only make things worse i said well if he stays here he could die hes lost a lot of blood Alex groaned and said lift up his shirt i know what to do let me get the stuff ok i said um alright he stood up and left to get the stuff i took the napkin i had on carters stomach off and lift up his shirt like Alex told me to he had a big cut on his stomach blood was still coming out Alex came back and took out a bottle he said I'm going to put this on his cut its going to hurt him allot but it should help with the cut and so that blood stops coming out he wiped the cut and then poured it on the cut i guess it must have stung carter allot because he woke up with a scream Alex put a patch over it carter looked at Alex and then at me he kept his eyes  on me and said what are you doing here i said um we're suppose to work on our project remember he said oh yea he looked at Alex and said why did you let her stay if  Darren comes back and sees her here he'll kill her she already knows to much Alex. Alex said shes stubborn like you she didn't want to go carter said ok whatever get Robert and   zach to come  hes looking for them Alex helped carter up and sat him on the sofa i got up and started to leave Alex grabbed my arm and said you cant leave i said um yes i can he said no you cant Darren saw you here he knows you saw carter we need to make sure he doesn't do anything to you just stay here just tonight i said i have to go home my parents will be worried he said look if i let you go carter will kill me just make up an excuse i said fine i called my mom and said i was staying over at Sarah house she said um ok alright my moms really trust me  so she didn't ask me why i was staying at her house i hung up and put my phone away i went back to the living room and sat down on the sofa Alex had left to do something and me and carter were alone  it was quiet neither of us said a word  i took my phone out my pocket and started playing flappy bird i head the door open i looked up and Robert was standing there with another guy he was cute but he looked really pissed he went to carter grabbed him and said what the fuck is your problem he had finally left us alone but you just had to do something and  fuck it up didn't you carter you just had to fuck this up just like you fuck everything else up carter said i didn't do anything he came for me. zach let go of carter and said oh I'm sorry carter said yea whatever Robert sat next to me and zach sat on another sofa by himself and started using his phone carter just sat there we made eye contact once in a while but either then that we completely ignored each other Alex walked in and said whoa you guys are so boring lets do something lets play game or something zach and Robert said ok carter said i guess they all looked at me and i said um why not  we walked in the kitchen and sat on the table so that we were in a circle Robert got up opened the refrigerator and took out a pack of beer and a bottle of vodka it didn't really bother me i mean I've had alcohol before but i don't usually do it because i get drunk really easy and i cant control myself  Robert put the beer and vodka in the middle of the table Alex said alright so what game are we playing zach said never have i ever carter said no Alex Robert said truth or dare we all agreed i could already tell i was doing to regret this.