Carter...

Grace's Pov...

I Heard voices but I couldn't see anything but darkness I couldn't feel my body I felt something cover my mouth and nose I couldn't hear anything. I tried opening my eyes but  I couldn't,  all of a sudden I felt my body I was walking in a white bright room I heard my dads voice I walked the direction his voice was coming from it was getting louder and louder I started hearing carters voice too but louder than my dads voice I saw carter on my right and my dad on my left I started running towards my dad he was smiling I looked back and carter was on the ground he was crying I looked back at my dad he was gone I looked back at carter and he was gone too I heard my dad saying goodbye everything became dark again I couldn't feel my body I heard doctors and machines beeping the machines stopped and  I heard someone say you're a strong one aren't you now all you have to do I open your eyes and give us a little more hope.

Carters Pov..

its been 3 hours and I still don't anything about grace a nurse walked up to me and said she now a little more stable she might just make she stopped responding for about two minutes theres nothing else we can do until she wakes up so then we can see how she really is. I shook my head and said so how exactly did this accident happen well from some blood tests we ran there was poison in her body when the car crashed into a tree im guessing she tried opening the door and another car slammed on to hers she flew out since she didn't have on her seatbelt when the ambulance came only her car was there the other car left she was on the ground she was conscious one of the paramedics said she passed out after saying something the paramedics werent really sure what she said thats all the information I know right now she turned around and left.

2 days later

its been two days and grace still hasn't woken up ive only been out of the hospital for like an hour everyday so that I can take a shower and change alex’s here with me. I haven't slept at all coffees my best friend right now I have bags under my eyes and I look a little pale well thats what alex told me. I haven't been able to see her except for one time but it was only a few minutes. I walked over to one of the nurses at the front desk and said can I see her please.  the nurse sighed and said you've asked this question about a million times already no you can't see her shes in the ICU she has doctors coming in and out checking up on her but maybe in an hour or so I thanked her and sat down next to alex he looked at me with a weak smile and said don't worry she'll be ok I shook my head and said but what if she doesn't get  better what if she dies alex didn't say anything a nurse walked over to me and said um you can go ahead and see her right now but only ten minutes ok I thanked her. she walked me over to graces room and said now ten minutes thats it ok. I opened the door and closed it I slowly walked over to graces bed she looked so pale she had a tube in her mouth which was connected to a ventilator I pulled a chair next to her bed and sat on it I put her cold hand into mine her lips were pale I gently kissed her hand and said I don't know if you can hear me or not but I promise that i'm going to be here with you until you wake up and after you wake up if you want me to leave you I will I promise. I rested my head on her arm and started falling asleep without even noticing. I felt a tap on my shoulder  it was the nurse she smiled and said sorry but its time for you to get out I stood up and said ok I took one last glance at grace and walked out the room the nurse walked with me to the waiting area alex still was there he looked at me and said I have to go you should go home youve been here for a while now I shook my head and said im fine here just go he stood up and left I sat down and took out my phone there was a picture of me and grace on my lockscreen I remeber how I made her take this picture with me. I chuckled at the thought. four police man walked over to me and said Carter Mahone we are here to arrest you for the death of Darren Montiago you have the right to remain silent, anything you say or do can and will be used against you in the court of law, you have the right to an attorney if you can't afford one, one will be appointed to you. I shook my head and said no I cant go right now I have to stay here until- before I could continue a police man grabbed me and said come on douche bag hurry up I pulled away and said look I dont know who you think you are but nobody disrespects me like that he sprayed something on my face causing my eyes to burn he grabbed me and put handcuffs on me I groaned and tried to pull away another police guy came and they both pulled me over to the elavtor while I tried to pull away they pulled me out the hospital and shoved me into a police car I groaned and tried pushing the door open causing me to hurt my arm I groaned again two policemen got in they turned the engine on and the sirens came on they looked back at me and started driving while the other two followed behind us.

*****10 minutes later*****

the police officers grabbed me and pulled me out of the car they walked me into the big building they let me go and a really buff guy came grabbed me and walked me into a small room he took the handcuffs off of me and said take off any medal stuff you have on and put it in this box any wallets, phones, keys, hats, bandanas the only thing you should have left is your pants shirt and undergarments I put my phone and other stuff in it he grabbed me and walked me out to a big metal door he unlocked it and here was another door he unlocked that one there were three guards standing by the door there was a long hallway which had small cells he opened one and through me in I swear if it weren't for the fact that i'm really not trying to spend the rest of my life in jail I would have beat the living shit out of this guy.  he locked it and said you have the right for one phone call and thats it. he shook his head and said you're too young to be here why would you chose to ruin your life he glanced at me and walked away. I sat on the hard bed and rubbed my face thinking of what to do because the truth is I didn't kill him grace did she shot him but I couldn't tell them that because this whole thing was my fault and me being in here would mean grace being able to forget about me and not have to worry about me getting her into shit or bothering her even if it means i'll be miserable without her...

sorry I know I haven't updated in like 300 years but I've been really busy only about 2 chapters left for this book to end!!!!!