Bloody Tears

i hugged my mom as tight as possible she rubbed my back and said carter what happened I cried on her shoulder and said I lost her I lost her mom and theres nothing I can do to get her back she hates me. my mom pulled away and said carter what did you do. I look at her and said I made a bet with robert my mom said what was the bet tears were running down my face and my nose was runny I said it was whoever had sex with grace first had to do something that neither wanted to do (michelle doesn't know that carters still involved in bad shit) she looked at me and said austin how could you bet something like that she loves you did you win austin I looked at her and said I told you to stop calling me austin she groaned and said well thats your name austin now answer my question did you win I looked at my feet and said she gave me her virginity my mom turned red she looked so mad she slapped me and said how dare you austin she loved you and you knew that you should have told her about the bet she gave you her virginity you know how much that means for a girl especially someone like her who's gone through so much shit. you don't deserve her austin you really don't I looked at her and said you're suppose to make me feel better not worse she said no I'm suppose to scold you and tell you what you've done wrong before she could finish I walked out the house slamming the door I got into my range rover and hit the steering wheel has hard as I could I turned the engine on and drove off.

*****few hours later*****

Grace's pov

i've been crying and driving around for hours I don't want to go home I have nowhere to go it all reminds me of carter I was just a game to him he never loved me he never felt the way I felt it was all a lie I have nothing left I have no reason to be alive things would be better if I died I parked my car near a coffee shop and got out I walked in the coffee shop I didn't order anything I sat in the back corner I just needed to think for a minute I have no more tears left I can't even cry anymore I'm so weak how could I possibly a think an ugly suicidal girl like me could make a bad boy like carter fall for me I fell right into his trap just like he wanted. a waitress walked over to me and said sorry hun you have to leave unless you buy something I nodded and said medium coffee please she smiled and said alright she turned around and left just like everyone and everything I stared out the window next to me it was raining a couple was running the guy had his arms around the girl and they were laughing they were happy even though they were all wet they were happy I hadn't even noticed it but the waitress had brought my coffee already I took a small sip and stood up I walked to the cashier and paid for it. I walked out the coffee shop slowly I had no energy I got in my car and took another sip I turned on the engine and drove off I don't know where I was going but I just drove like five minutes later I started feeling pain in my chest I couldn't breath my throat hurt and my lungs did to saw a bright light and I heard a loud crash I heard sirens and someone say you can do this stay strong you're too young to die just stay with us I saw carters face and i was able to say his name.

Carters pov

i ran into the hospital and to the front desk I asked the nurse where grace was she looked at me and said sir please calm down and lower your voice now who are you looking for I tried not losing my temper and calmly said grace williams she just got here about an hour ago I need to see her please I was desperate I need to see grace I have to see her. the nurse looked at me with sadness in her eyes and said I'm sorry but you can't see her she's in the ICU she’s in a slight coma she has a broken leg and rib she has many injuries around her body she's in a very critical condition. she had poison in her body she's lucky to be alive. you can wait in the ICU waiting area on the third floor nurses there will keep you well informed I walked into the elevator and pressed the number three button the doors closed and opened a minute later I walked out and went to the front desk I looked at the nurse and said I need to see grace williams the nurse looked at me with a blank expression and said she's in a very critical state right now no visitors I'm sorry have a seat and wait for any news I slammed my hand onto the desk startling her and she said I'm sorry you can't see her she's lucky if she makes it doctors have already given up hope one thing that goes wrong and she could die now have a seat and calm down or I'm going to have to ask you to leave I felt my blood boil I could feel steam coming out my ears I yelled out look I need to see her one way or another so you either let me in to see her or the nice way or i’ll make sure you get fired and never find a job again she looked a me scared and said fine ill see if theres something I can do to let you in now wait here. I smirked to myself and said thats what I thought.  she walked away and came back five minutes later she sighed and said you have five minutes and no more now follow me she took me into a room she looked at me and said five minutes she closed the door and left I walked over to the bed I didn't know what to do grace was just laying there with a bunch of wires and machines on her she looked pale but her lips were still there normal shade of pink I put my hand on hers they were so cold I did my best not to start crying I cleared my throat and said grace I'm sorry for hurting you so bad I don't deserve you but it wasn't just  a bet grace I'm in love with you I'm in love with your smile and your eyes I'm in love with the way you say my name I'm in love with that cute smirk you make I'm in love with your laugh and the way your eyes sparkle when you're happy I'm in love with everything you do you werent just some game to me you're more than that you're the most important thing that has ever happened to me you're the reason I'm happy you're the reason I smile and believe it or not you're the one person who makes nervous and you're the only person that showed me what love is what love really is….so please grace don't leave me please don't leave me because if you leave me I don't even know what ill do just please grace please don't leave me. i hadn't even noticed that  I was crying  I gently kissed grace hand machines started beeping doctors came running in a nurse pulled me back they took grace out  the nurse looked at me shook her head and said it’ll be a miracle if she makes it. she walked me over to the waiting area to wait that seems to be the only thing these people can say.