Don't tell anyone

i was sitting on my bed finishing up the project and i went downstairs to get something to drink i made myself some coffee i still had a head ache from last night i poured the coffee into a mug and went up too my room i opened the door and i walked inside and i heard someone say you know you have a really nice room i turned around and right in front of me was carter i screamed and dropped my coffee he scared the shit out of me he chuckled and said whats wrong i said what are you doing here and how do you know where i live he said i have my ways nah i asked your friend Lucy for your phone number i knew she would give it to me because she has a thing for me so  i tracked your phone down to this address i drove here and i saw you were on your laptop so i figured out this was your room i climbed up to your window it was opened so i came in and then you came in and dropped your coffee. i said well you need to get got before you get me in trouble he said no can do you see i have to help you on our project i said um no you don't you can go home ill finish it and ill just say we both worked on it now leave he said nope and sat down on my bed i said carter I'm not playing with you go now he said nope I'm not leaving until we're done with the project i said ugh your so annoying he just smiled at me i looked at him with a serious face and said carter leave if my parents are about to come and if they find you here there going to kill me and you. he said well ill just have to risk it i groaned with frustration and said carter can you please leave he said nope not until were done with the project.  i finally gave up and sat down got my lap top and started working on the project as fast as i could so that i could finish it and just print it out. he sat there the whole time i finally finished all i needed to do was print it i said ok carter I'm done now you can leave he said um I'm hungry get me something to eat first i said what no you said if i finished the stupid project that you would leave and i finished it so now you have to leave now he chuckled and said but I'm hungry i said just leave please he said nope i cant leave on an empty stomach what if i pass out while I'm driving and crash and die i said well ill make sure to go to your funeral now leave he said nope i said fine stay here Ill be back i went downstairs and made him a nutella sandwich i  went back to my room and he was gone i looked around and i felt him grab me by the waist and turn me around to face him he looked at me bit his lip i pushed him off and said here's your food  now leave he said I'm not hungry anymore i was so mad right now i wanted to choke him to death i said i took a deep breath and said well you can leave then he said nope I'm really thirsty can you get me a drink i said no you need to go now he said not until you get me a drink i said fine i went downstairs and got him a drink i went back upstairs and gave it to him i said there now you can go he said no i cant i need one more thing i said what no just go carter now he said not until you give me a kiss i said ew gross no he said then i wont leave i said i finished the stupid project i gave you something to eat and i gave you a drink so you have to go right now. he said nope you have to give me a kiss and then ill go i said no I'm not going to kiss you go get one of your sluts to kiss you now get out before my sister comes he grabbed me and pressed his lips on to mine i try-ed pushing him off but he had a strong grip on me i head the door open he let go of me and pulled away i looked at the door and my sister was standing right there she looked at me and said grace what the hell why is he in your room and who is he and why the fuck were you kissing him i said he was kissing me he came in my room through the window and hes jerk who wont leave me alone she said really because i didn't see you push him off of you i didn't think that all the things the kids at your old school said about you were true but now i see that they are you are freaking slut you brought a guy in your room and you were making out with him i was in between bawling my eyes out and wanting to say something carter just stood there and said nothing i  cant believe she actually called me a slut and to make things worse she said it in front of carter i let tears fall and she said when mom and dad get here I'm telling them your not getting away with this you have three minutes to get him out of here she left and closed the door behind her i turned and looked at carter he looked at me and said I'm so sorry i didn't want that to happen i said just go carter and leave me alone don't talk to me anymore just stay away got it he walked to the window and said i really am sorry grace i ignored him he climbed down the window into his car and left my sister Amanda came in and said so ow does it feel to be a slut grace i really hated her she was always doing this making me feel bad about myself shes one of the main reasons i harm myself i said don't tell mom and dad please she said  ill make you a deal if you clean my room for a whole month i wont snitch on you  i said fine she said ok goodnight make sure no one gets in your pants while you sleep she left i closed the door and locked it i had tears in my eyes everything came back all the memories from my old school being laughed at being called a slut, bitch,prostitute, whore just because of one mistake that I'm going to regret the rest of my life i feel like its all my fault that happened. i went to the bathroom in my room and opened the cabinet and took a out a blade nobody knew i did this except  one of my best friends who went to my old school she always told me to stop but times like this i just breakdown i hadn't done this in a few weeks i picked up the blade and cut myself two times i heard a knock on the door i put the blade away and grabbed a black hoodie and put it on so   that my mom didn't see the blood or cuts i wiped away my tears and opened the door my mom stood there smiling she gave me a hug and said hi honey i said hi she sat down on my bed and said are you ok i said yea I'm fine she said alright so tell me are you liking this place  hows the school any new friend crushes i said the school is good so far i only went Friday mom and yes i have a few friends i actually like it here she smiled and said good  she got up and left i closed the door and locked i went in the bathroom and took off the hoodie i and put on i wiped the blood that was on my wrist i finished and walked to my room and lay-ed on my bed i got under covers and fell into a deep sleep.