Don't let carter bite Pt 2

I put my phone away and carter said what movie do you want to watch I said um the fault in our stars he said is that a chick flick I said the fault in our stars is not a chick flick it's a wonderful love story except without a happy ending he said ugh do we have to watch it I said yes we do he said fine he put it on from Netflix and made some popcorn we began watching the movie and carter kept complaining I said carter just listen and watch it ok he said fine when the movie was over I turned to carter he hadn't made a single sound since I had told him to be quiet and to pay attention to the movie I looked at him and I realized he had tears rolling down his cheeks I said aw your crying he said no I'm not I'm carter I don't cry never have never will I said yes you are you have a tears on both your cheeks and your eyes are watery he said shut up I just don't understand how could he died they were perfect for each other how is it even possible please tell me there's more to this story that he comes back to life or something I said no there isn't he looked at me and said if you tell anyone about this I swear I’ll kill you grace don't you dare tell anyone that I was crying I chuckled and said see I was right you were crying he said yea I was don't tell anyone got it I said ill think about it he said grace I'm not kidding I said I'm kidding I won't tell I promise he said ok we started watching ride along I eventually fell asleep I felt someone pick me up it was probably carter he carried me bridal style to his room on our way there he hit my head on the door I said ouch and he said I'm so sorry I didn't mean to do that I said its ok he still had me in his arms I said so um can you put me down he said oh yea he laid me on the bed he walked to his closet and took out a some clothes he gave me a shirt and a pair of boxers and said if you want you can wear this so that your more comfortable I thanked him and he said you can change in the bathroom right there I stood up and walked over to the bathroom and walked in I took off the tights and my makeup I tried taking off the dress I had on but I couldn't reach the zipper crap how was I going to take it off I tried every possible way but I couldn't I thought for a minute and I decided I was going to ask carter to pull it down oh my god no I can't do that I would die of embarrassment I opened the bathroom door carter had already put on some sweatpants he was shirtless I had a perfect view of his gorgoues abs I cleared my throat and said um carter can you um put my zipper down he said sure he walked over to me and I lift my hair up and he grabbed the zipper and started pulling it down while he was pulling it down he touched my bare skin it sent shivers down through my body he finished I thanked him and went back in the bathroom I took off the dress and put on the shirt and it fit a little bit big I got the boxers and put those on they fit on like shorts I picked up my tights and dress and put them together When I was picking up one of the tights I saw the most terrifying thing a huge hairy spider I screamed and jumped on the toilet seat which luckily was closed carter knocked on the door and said what happened I reached the door and opened it he looked at me in a what the fuck is wrong with you face I pointed at the spider and started laughing I said stop it’s not funny he said grace your scared of that little thing I said yes I am he chuckled and said you’re a big baby I said no I’m not I just down like bugs especially spiders and the flying bugs so kill that thing before it kills me carter said I’m not going to kill it I said why not he said because what if it has a family ill just pick it up and throw it outside I said we you’re going to touch it he said no I’m going to put on something and throw it out the window I said ok but hurry up I look down at where the spider was and it wasn't there I said carter where did go he looked behind me and said grace step off of the toilet and walk here I said why and he said just do it I looked down at my feet and the spider was right there he said don’t scream just step off I took deep breaths and started getting off the toilet and the spider jumped on me I started jumping up and down and I screamed get it off me get it off me carter get it off me now carter said its off ok calm down the spider went in a crack in-between the sink a bath tub and carter said ok let’s just leave it alone I said yea we went back to carters room and he said you can sleep on my bed ill sleep in the guest room its more comfortable here I said um ok thanks he smiled and left to the guest room I laid down on his bed put the covers over me his bed was really comfortable it smelled just like carter I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

*****carter’s pov*****

I let grace sleep in my room so that she could be more comfortable. She thanked me and I just smiled at her and left I walked into the guest room and laid down on the bed I was really tired my lip really hurt and my stomach did to that’s mostly were drew punched me I started thinking about grace she’s perfect she’s got it all as much as I try not to I can’t help myself I like her a lot. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.  It was around 2:30am and I heard grace groaning and saying no no stop it sounded like she was crying I stood up really quick and went into my room where she was I walked over to her and I realized she was asleep she started groaning and saying stop stop again I said grace grace wake up your having a nightmare she opened her eyes looked at me and started breathing heavily she looked at me she had tears in her eyes I sat next to her and said are you ok she said im fine I said no your not you were groaning and crying and say stop to someone in your sleep what were you dreaming she didn’t say anything I saw a tear rolling down her cheek I hugged her and pulled her close to me she hugged me back and put her face onto my bare skin and cried she pulled away and looked at me I said do you feel better I she nodded her head yes I looked into her eyes and she looked into mine I leaned over to her and our lips were centimeters apart I gently placed my lips on to hers I started kissing her she kissed back I pulled her close to me and put her on my la[ we were still kissing I put my arms around her waist and she put her’s on around my neck and played with my hair  that drove me crazy I didn’t stop the kiss and neither did  she our lips fit perfect together it wasn’t a heated kiss but it wasn’t just a simple kiss it was in-between it was perfect  she pulled away and got off me and looked at me I said I’m sorry I shouldn’t have kissed you she said um its fine I shouldn’t have kissed back I stood up and said um I should go you need to get some sleep she said um carter can you stay here please I said sure I laid next to her and put her in my arms she put her arm around my waist and her head on my chest. I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.