Chapter 10

I wake up to the feeling of being too hot. As I try and thrown the covers off me I realise it's not them making me too hot but the human vine that has wrapped itself around me.

Turning slightly I look up at Blazes face. He is still sleeping. He looks so peaceful in his sleep. His long black eyelashes flutter delicately against his face. On closer inspection I can sees a few small white scars marring his otherwise flawless completion.

My attention is then drawn to his lips. They are almost feminine in shape. His piercing stands out compared to the soft colour of his lips. I wonder what it would feel like against my lips?

"You finished checking me out?"

My eyes fly up to see Blazes are wide open and he is staring at me with a look of amusement plastered all over. Maybe I should slap it off him?

"Why would I be checking you out?" I faim ignorance

"Because I'm sexy as fuck and you want me"

I scoff. I mean he is sexy as fuck but I'll never admit that.

I jump out of the bed and stretch my arms and legs hearing a satisfying crack.

"Now that is a nice sight" I flip him off. "So polite. Hurry up and get ready we have a busy day ahead of us"

I give him a questioning look.

"Well it is the start of summer which means all the top warriors are in charge of training the children and teenagers of the pack in the time of abnormal school day"

"What about rick?"

"Well he will be trained as well" Blaze smirks

"Then why the fuck am I awake at 6 when school starts at 9?" I say raising my eyebrows.

"Now that's the fun part. Hurry and get ready"

~

Once I am dressed I make my way into the kitchen. I've decided to wear some black sports leggings, a black shirt sleeves top and my trainers. The only clothes I have are underwear and training clothes so...

When I get into the kitchen I see holly sat on the sofa while Blaze stands by the front door.

"Umm excuse my French holly but where the fuck is my breakfast?"

"You didn't tell her!" Holly shrieks

"Tell me What?"

"At the beginning of the summer on the day we start training the young ones all of the top warriors have a competition for the ultimate show of strength..... a pancake eating competition" blaze smirks

"I'll bring Rick down when we are supposed to get there Astra" holly smiles.

We head for the door.

"Oh and one more thing... show them whose boss" holly smirks

~

When we make it to the training field I notice a large table covered with pancakes. To the side I see a portable stove top has been set up and more pancakes are being made as we speak.

I've found out that I am the only elite female warrior in the pack meaning the twenty or so other wolves are all male. Moving away from Blaze I head towards Peter and Aaron (the red head I beat to be initiate). I've become quite close to them over the last few weeks. There not complete dicks and they know to keep there distance which is always a bonus.