Chapter 18

I can hear the boys before I see them when I get back to the beta floor in the pack house. Opening the door I am faced with what can only be described as a battle field. Furniture is overturned, pillows are ripped to shreds and the whole place looks like a bomb has gone off.

After no more than two steps in a nerf gun bullet shoots past my face narrowly missing my head. What the fuck is going on here?

"Stop the battle, vulnerable female present!" I raise my eyebrows at a smirking Rick.

"Little man, you and I both know your sister is anything but vulnerable"

I lean into Blazes comforting touch as he wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me into his chest.

"Rick can you give us a minute, in about to show Blaze just how invulnerable I can be"

The smirk drops of Blazes face as quickly as it is amplified on Ricks.

"Oh good luck"and at that rick is gone.

I turn around so that I am facing Blaze. His arms still wrapped securely around me as he stares down into my eyes.

"When were you going to tell me about the blood moon ball?"

"SHIT! I knew there was something I had forgotten to do, forgive me?"

A small smile raises at the corner of his lips. The way his eyes bear into mine with so much love is too much for me to handle. I could never be angry at him. Well, maybe, depends on how big of a fuck up he makes.

"You're lucky Aaron told me with enough time to get a dress, but I forgive you"

I lean forwards to kiss the side of his cheek but just as I reach it Blaze turns his head si that our lips make contact. The sheer passion causing a small moan to escape my lips. A small help leaves my lips as he reaches down and cups my arse pulling me flat against his body.

"Calm down there Blaze, Rick is here and I still need to get ready"

"Ok I'll take Rick to my Mums and I'll meet you at the ball, it's tradition" he gives me a quick peck on the cheek.

"Always and forever"

"Always and forever" I smile.

~

I'm finally ready. After hours of being, what I can only describe as attacked by all sorts of make up and other beauty things I am ready to go to this ball.

Stepping into the living room I see all of the girls standing there in their dresses.

"You all look amazing" I smile.

"Fuck me Astra I didn't know you cleaned up that well!" Zoe states with her eyes bulging wide.

"Holy shit" Sasha gasps.

"Told you she would look hot" Holly smirks. 

I'm wearing a floor length black lace dress that flares out slightly around my waist. My hair has been shined up and a slight wave added to it making the auburn colour shine, and my make up is something else. Holly has managed to give me an amazing smokey eye look paired with a subtle pink lipstick really making my eyes pop. To be honest I barely recognised myself at first.

"So are we going to go then?"

"You have to wait here for your escort Ash but we will head down and wait for you" Holly smiles.