Chapter 20

A few hours later I had the girls dropped off at the house where my parents were spending the night babysitting. I drove Randy over to Justin’s house since the bachelor party was there, I got out too since the girls were rendezvousing here before we left for our party. I walked up to the door hand in hand with Randy and while we waited I gently kissed his cheek. Yet just as Justin’s wife Bailey opened the door he leaned in and kissed my lips.

    “Oooo, get some Kaity!” I pulled away, turned my head away and blushed violently; while Randy just chuckled. We walked in and Bailey walked over and kissed Justin so I made a gag noise and told them to get a room. Just to gain the response of the middle finger from Bailey. I chuckled as I grabbed Randy’s hand and dragged him over to the couch. I sat closest to the arm rest and leaned against it so I could set my legs over his lap. I put my head back and relaxed since we would be waiting for a while for everyone. Or at least I thought I would.

    5 minutes later everyone was there and we were ready to head out. All the girls said goodbye to their guys until tomorrow except Roxy. She wouldn’t see Carlos until the wedding now. I stood up as did Randy so I could say goodbye. He went in for a kiss and I pulled away and pulled my wallet out. I gave him a 1 dollar bill but since he had a confused look on his face I had to explain.

    “That’s the dollar you give to the hottest stripper. And don’t say they won’t be there because I know Justin way to well.” He shook his head and chuckled before putting the dollar in his pocket and wrapping his arms around my waist and pulled me close.

     He looked into my eyes and gave that sexy smirk that I secretly melt at. He bit his lip while looking down at mine. He looked back into my eyes as he brought his hand up to hold/tilt my chin up. He slowly leant in and I closed my eyes as his lips sweetly and softly met mine. He slowly pulled away and grabbed my hips keeping me close to him as The kiss was just enough to keep me wanting more since he knew I wouldn’t see him for a little under a day now.

    I kissed his cheek before turning around and leaning my back into his chest while he wrapped his arms around my waist and set his head on my shoulder. I looked at the other couples who were standing there staring at us. I blushed violently before turning around quickly giving Randy a hug and yelling I’ll meet the girls in the car. I sat there trying to calm my nerves for almost 5 minutes before the girls finally came out and piled in my car.

    Tonight it was Roxy, Bailey, our friend Winnie, and me. As soon as they were in the car and buckled I turned the engine on and drove off quickly turning the music up. Though because of my luck, Your Man by Josh Turner came on. I blushed violently and changed the station to only get stuck with Love Bug by Jonas Brothers; after another change it hit Crazy in Love, to Check Yes Juliet where I was forced to keep it since the girls were singing along just to embarrass me. This is going to be a long night.

    I drove us over to Roxy’s house since that is where we all set our clothes for tonight. When we arrived the clock was reaching 6 and we had dinner reservations at 8. We each took a shower as soon as we got there and then went straight to work on each other’s hair and make up. Roxy had a tight silver dress and black heels. Bailey had a purple dress with matching shoes. Winnie’s dress was black and green with green heel. And I decided to bring that dress I bought a while back, the loose dress that Randy loved with a pair of silver heels.

    When hair, make up, and jewelry were all on too we took a picture together to send to the guys. This was the last time Roxy will have her phone since we took it right after so they didn’t text each other. Then we headed out for some bomb food before going on a club crawl. When we got to the car I got a text from Randy, who told me to go change and when I said I wouldn’t I got a very angry emoticon. I laughed as we piled in and left.