Chapter 35

We showed up well before the show and spent some time working in the ring together. Beth and I were in a match like Vince said so we practiced what will happen and all. And how we will make it a good fight, Vince came out after and we asked him if Kelly could come to my rescue and he said no I had to fight out of it by myself to show how strong I was. If I injured AJ so be it but don’t go for that.

    When it was already we went backstage and sat around and got our hair and make up done before we went out for the meeting. It was short since Hunter told us everything we needed to know will be on the board backstage.

    First match was Ted v. Santino; then Punk v. John, Promo for next weeks anniversary show; Brodus Clay v. Heath Slater; my match; and then Randy v. Ziggler.

    I stood around just talking to Kelly when Nick aka Dolph and Phil aka CM Punk came over to talk to us.

    “So ladies, all of us are going to a club tonight to just relax after these stressful weeks. Would you two fine ladies like to join Phil and myself on our way over?” Nick was so smooth and so cute. Kelly and I looked at each other before nodding. Phil and Nick talked to us for a little longer just with some random topics until they had to go get ready for their matches.

    Kelly and I walked back to the locker room to do the same and we were laughing when we passed a camera crew. They were filming a promo for AJ and Randy where she was pleading for him to go out with her. As he walked away she saw us and glared before saying, ‘He will regret turning me down.’

    Wow she really was a crazy chick.  When we reached the locker room and were just hanging out Kelly brought up a topic I never thought she would.

    “Hey Kaity, are you sure you want to go to the club tonight? We don’t have to; I know you still have feelings for Randy.”

    “I’m sure.’ I took a deep breath before continuing, ‘I’m mending a broken heart but I don’t want to sit at the hotel alone and eat ice cream and watch sad movies. I want to go have fun. I haven’t since the girls came home, so in a good 5 months. And I can celebrate myself a week single, still alive, and still surviving.”

    Kelly looked apprehensive but agreed and with that I was called to go backstage and wait to go out. Beth was already out and the crowd loved her and right before my music hit I fixed my hair put my hood up and stood behind the curtain.

    I walked out, did my hair flip and entered the ring before the match. I smiled at the crowd then at Beth. We both laughed and as soon as the bell rang we started our match. It all went to plan and I had just won when AJ came running out slid in the ring and attacked me. I made it look like I was just going to lose to tired to fight back. But when she had the octopus stretch hold in and the ref was trying to get her off of me.

    Instead of tapping and getting out I just let my feet out from under me and kind of power bombed her. Then since she was down I decided to keep her that way and show her who was boss. She still wasn’t moving so I got up on the rope and did a diving cross body. And after I looked at the camera smiled said, ‘this is for you John’ and hit a 5 knuckle shuffle.