Chapter 33

True to her promise Lily came around 2 to wake me up and help me get my things together. John showed up around 245 to help me get my things downstairs; but we all took our own things and rode the elevator down to the floor level where outside there were 2 huge busses.

    One had the faces of the divas and one had superstars. I started to head for the bus when John called for me to stop. I did as he said and turned around to face him.

    “Kaity, AJ is going to be on that bus most likely. Rules are we can’t fight when not in an arena. So Lily and I have an extra seat if you want.”

    I smiled at how sweet he and his wife were but shook my head no as I answered. “That’s okay John. I really appreciate the offer but I’m fine, I won’t go off on AJ I have no anger towards her. Plus since I do have a job here starting officially soon I should actually get some friends so I think this will be good. If it isn’t I can always think of something else.”

    “Are you sure?”

    “Yes”

    “Well Lily will giver you her number and you can text her the whole time or whenever and such.”

    “Sounds like a plan. Thanks again for all the help last night and this morning and all. I truly appreciate it and you both.”

    We walked my stuff over to the bus and put it under before we said our goodbyes. I gave Lily a hug and thanked her again. She gave me her number and another hug before grabbing the keys from John and heading to get the car.

    John and I stood there before we both opened our arms for a hug. We laughed and while we were hugging I was still. I looked behind John towards the Superstar’s bus and saw Randy putting his stuff on the bus. We locked eyes and my laughter stopped.

    John pushed me back gently and looked into my face for a reason for the sudden hurt atmosphere. I just shook my head and locked eyes with Randy again while I said my final goodbye. Randy started walking towards us as I got on the bus.

    I walked up the few stairs and as soon as I could see all the divas and the entirety of the bus it went dead silent. AJ stood up and walked towards me before she spoke.

    “What are you doing here?!” she spoke with clear disgust all over her face.

    “I’m here to ride the bus to Chicago just like the rest of you.”

    AJ screamed with pure hatred and stomped back to where she was sitting grabbed her items and walked off the bus. I stood there shell shocked until the driver came and told me I would have to sit down. I did as he said and sat on one of the empty couches.

    I decided to text Lily and tell her what went on and just relax for a bit. Maybe this friend making thing wouldn’t work out. I let my head rest on the back of the couch for a while before I felt the couch move and I opened my eyes to see that Natalya, Beth, and Kelly came and sat next to me.