Chapter 40

When I woke up the clock read 9, the bus for Jefferson left at 10. I rushed and got everything repacked and was dressed in 30 minutes so I could get a decent seat on the bus. I was sat down with Kelly and Nat and Beth when I got a text from Randy.

Randy: Morning beautiful, hope you slept well. You realize since we have that storyline we can’t even be seen out and about and on the bus L.

    I smiled at the text before answering,

Me: Morning Randy, and I did thank you very much J hope you did too. And yea, that really sucks btw we better talk to Hunter bout this all a.s.a.p.

Randy: Already messaged him we have to go talk to him as soon as we reach Jefferson. So have you told anyone about us yet?

Me: Not yet I’m waiting to tell them for at least a week wbu?

Randy: I think you should at least tell Nick and Kelly soon. And no I might tell Phil but that would be it.

Me: Mmkay. Well Imma listen to my ipod and pass out so ttyl J

    Truly I did just that and woke up only when Kelly woke me up in Jefferson. I got off the bus grabbed my stuff set up my hotel room that I was sharing with Kelly, and Nick and Phil were next door.

    I left and went to talk to Hunter at the arena when Randy told me to head over. I walked in to see the two laughing and talking and when I sat down next to Randy he automatically grabbed my hand. I let it go yet stared at him for awhile shocked.

    Randy explained when he saw my stare, “I’ve already talked it over with him, its fine.”    

    “Okay so why did I even have to show up?”

    “Well,’ Hunter started, ‘Since we have that storyline started you have to finish it you will be in a title match at Wrestle Mania and Randy will ref a few matches before his match against Punk for the title. This is a big thing since he can’t pick sides and this will cause friction in your relationship. Since both you and AJ will have to fight for his affection.”

    “Understandable is that all?”

    “Well that and all public outings can’t really happen; you can’t be seen going to and from places together or even to the same place alone. It can’t happen in any form; since that is just a space in the plot line.’ With a nod from Randy and I Hunter continued, ‘Okay then you two are dismissed and when you leave make sure to look mad about being in the same room.”

    Hunter walked out first and right before Randy and I did, I told him to come over to my room tonight around 10 and we can tell Phil, Nick, and Kelly together. We agreed, gave each other a kiss for the night and walked out looking mad and disgusted about being in the same vicinity as one another.

    I walked to the locker room to get ready when Kelly asked me what went on in the meeting. I simply told her that I would explain tonight; with a nod we got ready and checked the match board. I had a commentary on AJ’s match against Kelly where AJ is suppose to win. I changed into a sexy short black skirt and white tank top with a black blazer. I got my hair and make up done. And went backstage since it was the first match I was sitting and talking to Kelly when Aj walked up talking to Randy and obviously flirting.