Chapter 32

The entire stadium boo’d and Randy shook his head and looked confused on why I was confronting him here.

    “Well Randy, I took your advice from that night; I talked to my daughters and decided I would take the job. I wasn’t going to start until WrestleMania but that hoeski AJ changed my mind and look here I am. I’m glad I am here too because now I can say those words you threatened me with last week to your face.” I looked around the crowd before getting into the ring with him and getting in his face

    “In the words of Avril Lavigne, ‘You were everything that I wanted. We were meant to be, supposed to be but we lost it. Now all those memories so close to me just fade away. All this time you were pretending, - So much for my happy ending.” I turned and walked towards the ropes before turning back and looking straight at Randy.

    “By the way, we are over.” I dropped the microphone and climbed out of the ring and walked to the ramp. I knew he was following me because I could hear him yell wait and the entire locker room ran out and stood in a solid line 3 deep in between Randy and myself.

    I turned around right before I walked backstage and made fun off everyone by chanting “Yes” The entire arena started and I walked backstage Thankfully the superstars were following close behind me because as soon as I was out of his sight I fell to my knees with tears. I felt someone pick me up off the floor and carry me bridal style to single dressing room. I looked at who it was and saw John Cena. I knew he was Randy’s best friend and knowing that it just made me want to be with Randy more.

    But I accepted John and hugged him tight. He sat down and sat with me on his lap and let me cry for a bit before asking where my stuff was. I told him it was all in my hotel room and he nodded. He set me down next to him and when prompted to tell him what was wrong I stayed quiet. John sighed and then stood to get his belongings

    When he had them he held his arms open to me and I stood to give him a hug. He set his arm around my shoulders and I set my head on his shoulder and we walked out to get a taxi to head back to the hotel since it was already almost midnight.

    When we got to the hotel I stopped which shocked John. I stood there as he turned around to look at me and ask what was wrong.

    “Well, my room is in the other tower so I was going there and I wanted to say thanks for not leaving me there.” I turned to leave when John grabbed my hand and pulled just enough so I would look at him.

    “Kaity, I might not know you well now, but I know women. And you are in no state to be alone, come up to my hotel room where my wife is. The two of you can talk since I have to go deal with Randy.’ He pointed to himself and chuckled as he spoke, “best friend and all.”

    I shook my head and declined until John laughed and picked me up and carried me the short distance to the elevator. We rode up together without him letting me go 6 floors. Then he walked until the room sign was 6031. He knocked on the door and then finally set me down. A beautiful woman in her late 20’s stood in a night gown.

    She looked at John and then at me. I slightly smiled and automatically she pulled me into a hug and then stepped back into the room so John and I could join her. I stood awkwardly as John kissed his wife hello and then introduced us.