Chapter 36

I woke up around 7 still tired though I slept all night. Beth and Kelly had just crawled in a few hours ago so they were still passed out. I changed into some running clothes grabbed my ipod and walked down to the lobby where I realized it was beautiful weather. I put my ipod with my phone and made sure the music was playing and I just started jogging. I would figure out how to get home when it came to it.

    Around 1 I made it back into the hotel after running to lord knows where. I went up to my room and took my shower. When I got out I saw that Beth and Kelly were just waking up

    Thank god are next show was still here in Seattle or we all would be screwed. I changed as Beth got in the shower to freshen up after last night. Kelly had turned the television on and wasn’t really paying attention to it. I sat next to her and fell back on the bed she looked at me.

    “So what did you do once you left?” She asked

    “Nothing we came back here and I changed into my pajamas and we just laid on the bed looking into each other’s eyes. He left around midnight. What happened once I left the club?”

    “Well Randy basically pushed that hoe away and told her to get away and yea. Beth and Ted were making out and Phil and I well I have plans tonight.”

    I smiled and congratulated her. By this time Beth was out of the shower too so Kelly got in as she changed. We had the same conversation and at around the same time Kelly came out.    

    We were all sitting around and blankly watching the television for a while. It was half till 4 which is when we needed to leave for the arena and we really hadn’t moved but I was thinking and I wondered what the girls thought about my thinking.

    “Kelly, Beth?” they both looked at me with up most attention, “Uhmm well after Nick left and I was trying to get to sleep and I closed my eyes I only saw Nick and Randy and they both were pleading for me to choose them. I opened my eyes for awhile and when I tried once more to get to sleep it was only Randy there. He told me that he knew I still loved him. And wanted to know why I was leading Nick on and how we should just start new and talk it out. Am I completely out of my mind?”

    The girls looked at each other before looking at me and Kelly answering.

    “Well, do you still love him?”

    “I don’t know; that’s my problem. Nick is so sweet but I don’t want to lead him on or have him hate me. I don’t want more people in this than there already is. And I don’t know if I can trust Randy again, he’s tried to talk to me but I just can’t do it yet.”

    “You should tell Nick that you don’t want to lead him on but you don’t know what you want yet or what your feelings for anyone are. I know Nick he will appreciate your honesty and the fact that you take responsibility for your actions. For now he should be fine just being friends.”

    “Are you sure?”

    “Absolutely and you can tell him tonight. We need to leave for Smack Down taping.”