Chapter 21

We all woke up around 6 and after getting ready in shorts and a tank top I went and got the girls ready to go. When we got back to Roxy’s house where the bridal party and flower girls were staging out of we hit the ground running. We walked through the doors and we were taken to the costume room where the hair stylist and make up people were. All of our dresses were also in here so we could leave from here to the wedding.

    They sat down Roxy and started while I sat the girls in seats near us and told them to wait and watch. I then turned around and sat down in a seat next to Roxy’s and immediately had people around me.

    Roxy had her raven black hair put into an up do bun thing, which was stunning. Her make up looked flawless and at a very minimum. My brunette hair was left down and curled eloquently all around and left to hang around my shoulders. My make up was a little more dramatic to draw out the blue in my eyes since Roxy directly told them to make sure they popped. When we were done we switched seats with the girls.

    They didn’t get any make up but their hair was set in a half up half down curled situation that was adorable. When we were done the clock was chiming 11 and we were so very hungry. So Roxy put on one of Carlos’s button up shirts; I put on one of Randy’s that I stole since I knew I would need it. (Thank you years of dance and having my hair up and make up perfect and not being able to mess it up) and I slipped the girls in a button up dress that they each had. When we were all dressed we piled into my car and we drove to McDonalds down the street. We parked and I texted Randy where we were so he could make sure none of them saw us.

    When we had all of our food, two 20 piece chicken nuggets and 2 kids chicken nugget meals and our drinks we headed back to her house to eat and finish getting ready before leaving for the venue around 3. We were done eating around noon so we sat on her couch and watched television for 2 hours. Then we grabbed the dresses piled back into the car made sure we had everything and left for the venue. We pulled up and could see the guys’ car already parked and deserted.

    We grabbed our things and went in the building we were fully staging out of to get dressed and make sure everything was ready. When Roxy was in the room sitting down breathing since she was nervous and my mom came in to assist with getting ready since her mother wouldn’t. I left and went around making sure everything was ready. The cook had food started and some ready. Bar was stocked, DJ had the tracks and new when to play each. The room designer did an amazing job outside was decorated in white green and purple. It was pure beauty.

    When I was done looking around I went back into get dressed since we had 30 minutes until she walked down the aisle. We all got in our dresses and my mom kissed us before leaving the room to let the boys and everyone know that we are ready to go. She came back a few minutes later with Roxy’s brother who is escorting her down the aisle and told us to go outside and get ready since the groom was up with the preacher.

    We walked out I handed the girls their baskets since they were the only two flower girls that could make it. The “Calling all Angel’s” Started and the girls walked out spreading flowers and joy through the scenery. We waited until they were at the end, gave Carlos a hug, and ran to sit by Randy in the front before I walked out of my wing as Chris did his and gently grabbed his outstretched arm. We slowly made our way down the aisle and it felt really awkward. I kept a smile on my face though and kept eye contact with Randy until we reached the end. I let go of Chris’s arm as he hugged Carlos and stood next to him.