What's lost can be found

Hi guys! This is my first ever fanfic ever (squee) so I hope you like! So without further adoo (I hope thats right) here is The Same, But Different!

*Phil's POV*

I lied on the floor, cursing myself with every breath, wishing I wasn't alive. My every bone ached, though not as much as my heaving heart. Today had started off so well, it seemed as if everyone had forgotten about Saturday. Obviously they hadn't, they'd been saving their anger for after school, where there were no teachers to stop them- no one to save me. But who would? I deserved it after what I did. I picked myself up and brushed my self off and sighed. A long, depressing sigh. It was dark and the lights in the underpass flickered on and off. I took a few steps, my body weak, and collapsed to the floor again. 'Idiot.' I told myself, shaking my head. I was lying on the cold, damp floor, no idea where the hell I was. My eyes grew heavy and I eventually gave in to exhaustion. Oh well, at least if a murderer killed me it would be over...

*Dans POV*

I walked down the lane, hands shoved in my pockets. I walked under the underpass and saw... A body?!?! I screamed and fell over in pure shock. I sat there shivering, staring at the lifeless person. Were they dead? I got up and stumbled clumsily over to the body, still in shock. I nudged them. 'Hello?' I whispered. No reply. My heart beat grew rapid and panicked, my breathing erratic. I nudged them again, this time harder, praying they'd wake up, whoever they were. I heard a groan and stared at the body that was now stretching. I screamed. They screamed. We both sat in utter silence.

*Phil's POV*

I woke up and looked into the eyes of what looked like a boy. He screamed and flung himself back. I screamed in reply, my lips quivering. We sat in silence, neither of us sure of what to say. I heard the boy clear his throat. 'Ur... Um... I'm D-Dan.' He said, staring at me. He diverted his glance to the floor. 'I-I'm Phil.' I answered. What was I doing telling a complete stranger my name! 'Are you okay?' I heard Dan ask.

'If you count being beaten up and lost okay, then I'm grand.' I replied dismally.

'Oh'

'Yeah'

'When you say lost, do you mean your lost on the street or...?' I heard him enquire.

'Lost from home. I got dragged out here after school to be beaten up, so I have no idea at all where I am.'

'I-I could help?' Dan stuttered nervously. I stared at him as he came over to me and offered me his hand. I warily placed my hand in his and he pulled me up. I wailed in pain. 'Oh my god I'm so sorry!' He apologised.

'Its fine, don't worry.' I assured him.

'Crap.'

*Dans POV*

'Crap.' I said.

'W-what?' He asked, worried.

'The time... It's really late!' I replied, pointing to my watch in panic. What was I going to do? I couldn't abandon Phil, but I had no idea where he lived, and nor did he.

'Phil, I know we've only just met and we know literally nothing about each other, but do you want to stay over? Just until tomorrow, so we can find your house in the day light.' I rambled. 'Please, I can help you.' I saw his face tense up whilst he contemplated the decision. God he looked beautiful. His eyes were piercing blue, like a clear sky, his face fresh like a daisy. I realised I was blushing and ducked my head down. 'Okay.' He said. 'Yes please.'

I looked up and smiled, clutching his hand in mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(A WILD TIME JUMP APPEARED :o)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Still in Dans POV)

I turned my key in the lock and pushed open the door, allowing Phil to walk in first. His eyes grew large as he gazed around at my house. My parents were out of town, so I kicked off my shoes and lazed on the couch. Phil snapped around. 'Your house is amazing!' He said breath taken. He ran his finger along all of the items on the mantel piece. I stared in awe at the beautiful stranger for what felt like an eternity. He looked so cute when he was concentrating.... Eugh that sounded so creepy. But the problem was it was true. 'Are you hungry?' I asked, getting up to go over to the kitchen. He nodded vigorously. I opened the fridge. 'Damn. Nothing. We could order a pizza?' I said. His face lit up. 'Yeah!' He replied.

After dialling the pizza company we sat down to talk. I needed to know more about him. 'How old are you Phil?' I asked

'16'

'Same as me!' I grinned. 'What school do you go to?'

'Winchester High.' Phil said, almost regretfully.

'No way?! Me too!' I exclaimed

'Yeah. I'm the infamous Phil Lester who messed up his life by kissing John Dowes whilst he was drunk and shouted out that he was gay.' Phil said choking up. He realised what he had just said, his eyes growing large, and bowed his head in shame. 'It's okay.' I said patting his back. "i'm bi.' He looked up at me, a grin plastered on his face. 'I'm not the only one!' he shouted, grinning frome ear to ear. He wrapped his arms around me. 'Erm...' I said, surprised. Phil pulled apart from the hug, tears in his eyes and sprinted to the toilet, locking the door behind him. I ran over to the door slamming my hands on the door. 'Phil! Phil! Open up!' I shouted, panic striking me like a dagger. I heard Phil sobbing. 'Phil! Please!' Silence. The most deafening silence you could imagine. Oh God no.

I hope you enjoyed Chapter one! Was that long enough? i dont know, it took me ages to write. I enjoyed it though. This is gonna get, like, 0 views but oh well.

Jazzy out! Peace! (I meant that ironically ^_^)