Chapter 2

You turned away from the stand and found yourself alone in the market, realizing you lost your group.

"Seriously?? How bad could this get..." you sighed "okay no need to panic."

You looked around and walked deeper into the market place, hoping you'd spot someone from at least the other group. People were looking annoyed at you and pushed you around.

Finally you got out of there, you wiped the dust off of your pants and analyzed the surroundings.

You looked up and you were in front of Ursula's Fish and Chips.

"Mal said something about this place, maybe they'll pass by and find me" you whispered to yourself. Chances were low but what else could you do. You decided to take the risk and enter.

You stepped into the smelly shop, that was filled with pirates. Some of them gave you really weird curious looks, you avoided any eye contact and sat at an empty table. 

A waiter approached you and grumbled "what do you want?"

"I'll have some fish chips... I guess" you said confused, having no idea what else's on their menu.

Shortly after he brought your order and slammed the tray on the table. 

"Thank y- I mean...whatever" you said looking away. You totally forgot that you were told not to say 'Thank you' or smile or anything like that on the isle but truth is that you barely listened to the indications you were given back in the limousine about things to do and places to avoid.

In a corner you noticed they had a TV, good way to pass time. You took your food and sat at the big table in front of it and let yourself absorbed by whatever the TV was showing.

After some time a pirate walked in front of you pointing his sharp hook at you, which made you snap out of your deep thoughts.

"Who do you think you are to sit at MY table" he said with a harsh Scottish accent.

"Your hook won't scare me" you lied, having no other comeback. Though you were terrified and already had a few scenarios of your upcoming death in your mind.

"And your stupidity won't scare me either" he said and took some fish from you.

"Don't touch my food" you mumbled pushed his hand away.

"Don't you know who I am?" he then stepped on the table and yelled "HARRY Hook, son of captain HOOK!"

"Ooo-kay?" you said confused and looked away, trying to figure out a way to get out of there.

"I can hurt you" he came really close to your face and stroked your hair behind your ear "so you better leave my property before I make you" he stared at you with his piercing eyes.

"It's just a table, what's your problem?!" You stood up with a flinch and stepped away "You know what? I'm leaving, not only 'your property' but this whole place" you gave him a mad look before turning away and leaving, but fear could easily be seen on your face.

You quickly went outside, your heart beating faster than ever. You thought someone would come after you and attack you or something but none of that happened.

***

"It's getting late and I still have no idea where to go" you mumbled walking around the back of the shop.

Trying to find the limousine is not an option, you'll get even more lost and it will start to get dark soon.

"The only person I talked to is Harry, maybe he will help" he scared the life out of you but so did everyone else and you didn't want to initiate a conversation with anybody else. It was pretty dumb to you to go back and talk to a person who is obviously hot happy with your presence but the whole situation can't get any worse, can't it?

You took a deep breath and went inside quietly. Everyone followed every single step of yours, after the earlier scene. Harry was still there, devouring your food.

You walked over to him and cleared your throat.

"Look. Who's. BACK." he turned his head to you and shouted, turning even more eyes to you.

"Listen, I need your help." You said stuttering a little.

----------

Thank you for reading ♥