Chapter 10

(F/n) = Friend's Name

----------

"(Y/n) you were never in such a state while asleep for as long as I can remember...did something happen on the Isle?"

"Don't worry I'm ok, I'll just tell you from the beginning" you paused "So, you know Harry Hook right?"

"The one that captured Ben?!" The words that made you roll your eyes.

"Yes him obviously, I doubt there's another Harry Hook."

"Wait you were talking about him in your dream! What did he do to you?" She said angry.

"He didn't do anything, just let me continue" you smiled friendly "when we came on the isle, I got lost and met him, I asked for help and instead of taking me to where I needed, he took me to some weird place where the VK's won't find me, so I had to spend the night on the Isle" "What I didn't understand is that he said he didn't want me to leave, like I'm pretty sure the Isle people wouldn't want us there" You made a confused face.

"And he gave me this" you leaned to your backpack and took out the blanket you got from Harry "well he stole it but still"

"And on the second day we actually had a lot of fun, he even made sure that VK's or Uma won't see us" you smiled.

"Mm someone likes the bad guy" (F/n) teased.

"I don't" you laughed and pushed her playfully.

"He seems nice for a villain though" she laughed with you "but it's still risky to trust him  don't you think?"

"He scared the hell out of me sometimes, but I know I can trust him. However that's not it, when I told him I have to leave today, he got so angry for some reason...I don't get what could be wrong."

(F/n) opened her mouth to say something, but you continued talking "And that's still not the main thing that bothers me...I lied to Ben, Mal and the others just so I can hang out with Harry, I basically lied to the king, (F/n)! Do you understand how bad this is? They were so friendly to me and Mal even allowed me to stay at her house while on the Isle, and what do I do? I lie to them, go behind their back and...ugh they for sure hate me" you wrapped your arms around your knees.

"Well that's not really nice of you, but I'm more than sure that they will forgive you, you're just over thinking this" she rubbed your back.

"Maybe...guess I'll be fine in a few days" you smiled "thanks for listening to me"

***

The next day, a few new kids were brought from the Isle. You and (F/n) were watching from a window in the hall.

"Imagine if Harry suddenly came out of that limousine"

"That would be a wonder" (F/n) laughed.

"He would hate me for sure" you smiled at her.

"Stop thinking that everyone hates you (Y/n), it's not true!"

"I doubt it, also we should get to class soon" you jumped off the windowsill.

***

Lessons were able to take your mind off the whole isle situation but they weren't enough to stop your bad dreams that slowly turned into nightmares day by day, all revolving around Harry.

"Hello?" You held your phone to your ear and spoke tired.

"Have you looked at the hour?" (F/n) asked.

"Wha-" you looked at your phone and your eyes widened "it's almost lunch time! Why didn't you wake me up in the morning?!"

"I did (Y/n), but you begged me desperately to let you sleep."

"I don't remember that" you said appalled.

"Nightmares again?"

"Yes" you sighed "I'll tell you at lunch, see you in a few minutes" you hung up.

"Harry why are you doing this to me..." you grieved as you moved your hand across the blanket you got from him, then stood up and rushed to get ready.

----------

Thank you for reading <3