Chapter 13

"Can you swim?" He asked, completely ignoring your cries.

"Yes?"

Harry walked behind you and cut off the ropes with his sword. You quickly held yourself on the wooden pillar, nearly your whole body was numb from the tightness.

He stretched out his hand to you and looked around, you took it, surprised at his gesture, and he led you to the ship's railing.

"What are we doing here?" You said confused.

"Letting you escape, now come" he jumped into the water.

"But isn't Uma waiting for you? What will happen when-"

"Uma can wait a little more!" he shouted and cut you off.

You looked afraid at the water, but it was the only way to get out of there.

A scream escaped your mouth when your body splashed into the water.

Harry grabbed you by the arm and helped you up "last one will be eaten by sharks" he laughed and begad swimming away.

"Sharks?!" you shouted terrified and swam as quickly as you could after him, the fact that it was night time and you couldn't see anything was already scary enough.

***

You reached some rocks at the edge of the isle and you both went out of the water and sat on them.

You breathed deeply, you never swam this much in your entire life, you were wondering how did you even make it out alive. Finally you were able to think straight, the whole time when you were captured your entire mind was blocked, it just now got to you that Harry saved you, he was right there, in front of you! You didn't know why but you were so happy, not only because of that but because you could be with him once again. 

"You saved me" you said and pulled him into a tight hug. It was probably too tight but you were shivering and desperately wanted to absorb his warmth.

"Okay, okay that's enough (Y/n)" he said pushing you away slowly.

You looked up and a smile appeared on your face when you saw Harry smiling.

"Let's go to the limo, I'm freezing" you said quickly and stood up shaking when the wind hit you.

Thankfully the rocks weren't very hard to climb, when you reached the ground you ran to where the limousine was parked.

You opened the door of the passenger seat and took out the blanket out of the bag and put it around you.

"Oh you still have that?" Harry looked at you.

"Of course I do now get in" you opened the door of the back seats and shoved Harry in, he wasn't wearing his coat so he for sure was cold even if he didn't show it.

You went in as well and you both sat on the floor, you already knew they were going to kill you for stealing the limo, cause obviously your plan has failed, bringing it back with wet seats would make it worse.

You breathed out relieved, finally safe and sound. You glimpsed at Harry who was looking weird at the candy that was displayed around.

"Someone's makeup needs a touch up" you grinned at his eyeliner that was smudged all around his eyes and pushed him lightly with your elbow.

He raised a brow and laughed shortly "What kind of cave is this though?"

His question made you giggle "I'll tell you about the 'cave' in a bit, I want to ask you something first."

----------

I wanted to update tomorrow but who doesn't like early posts? I hope you enjoyed the chapter^^ I'll try to update again as soon as I can~ Thank you for reading ♥