Chapter 21

Little did you know that something else was about to go down

You went to your dorm, surprisingly (F/n) wasn't there.

"Maybe she's busy" you whispered to yourself. Even though there isn't much to do at this hour, and since it's friday, the students just hung out.

You laid on your bed and held the blanket from Harry, it became like a teddy bear lately.

You closed your eyes, thinking about the museum trip from earlier. You still didn't understand what Harry meant when he said he's enjoying every moment he has left. Was he planning to go somewhere? Or maybe you didn't hear right? Which was impossible, since you were listening to every single word he was saying. Who wouldn't listen to his stunning accent anyway?

It made you really happy that you've gotten closer in the past days, but those words were eating you up.

You suddenly wake up, you look at the clock and it was nearly midnight. (F/n) was still missing, and so was Harry. He would have dropped by your room before going to sleep, and he would have woken you up, no matter how much of a good sleep you were having. Which means he didn't come back yet.

Before you'd start worrying, you decided to check his dorm. If he, hopefully, was there then you could ask him to help you find (F/n).

You quickly stoop up and while walking to the door, you noticed a paper on the floor, almost under (F/n)'s bed.

"Did she leave a note?" you asked yourself raising a brow. You picked it up and frowned in confusion. All that was written on the paper were just some rhyming sentences.

You just brushed it off, as it didn't seem like anything important and rushed to Harry's dorm, carefully and quietly. No one would be walking around to check up on anyone this late, but you didn't want to risk it.

You pushed the door of his room slowly. It wasn't locked, meaning someone is in the room. You sighed in relief, thinking he was there, but he wasn't.

"Okay now I have to worry" you said to yourself.

"Gil wake up!" you said shaking him "Gil wake up, where's Harry?!"

"He went after the wand" he mumbled turning around.