Chapter 27

"I've been expecting you (F/n)" Uma  said,  switching her eyes on your friend

"I've been expecting you (F/n)" Uma said, switching her eyes on your friend.

"You were?" (F/n) asked.

"Of course, Ben was nice enough to send me a letter" she said, with a fake smile "so, what do you want?"

(F/n) cleared her throat and stepped forward. "I wanted to say sorry for everything, I'm sorry for lying to you and I'm sorry for leaving you all behind" she began.

You and Harry went a bit away, to give them some space to talk. "I don't think (F/n) should apologize for anything, it's not her fault that your dad hates her parents and then the whole crew was basically forced to hate her too" you complained crossing your arms.

"I couldn't care less" Harry smiled, leaning against the wall.

"Let's just hope this turns out well" you shrugged.

You and Harry just talked about random things, waiting for (F/n) to finish her conversation with Uma, and didn't even notice the time pass by.

You turned around and saw Uma coming from the kitchen with an evil grin.

"Where's (F/n)?" you asked and wanted to walk toward her but Harry held you back. He knew Uma well enough to read her expression, and he could see she was up to no good.

"Oh, I'm afraid she's not coming back" she made a fake sad face and tilted her head.

"What did you do to her?!" you yelled.

"(Y/n), shut up and get out of here" Harry whispered and pushed you in the direction of the exit.

"Get them!" Uma screamed. All the pirates jumped up and chaos began setting in. Harry took out his sword trying to fight them.

You saw someone nearly catch Gil, who was at a table in the back. He took his tray with eggs and threw it at the boy behind him, then ran to Harry, joining the fight.

"I can't leave them like this" you said to yourself and took a sword from the 'sword check' bin near the door.

You weren't good with swords but it didn't feel right to leave Harry and Gil fight alone. You swung your sword around, blocking attacks from every direction.