Chapter 31

"Hey, you keep holding on to your arm since we left the ship, is something wrong?" Harry asked.

"Oh it's nothing" you laughed awkwardly.

"It obviously is something, let me see!" he said and put your hand away, reveling a cut in your jacket and your bleeding left upper arm which you tried to hide.

"What are you two arguing about?" Carlos asked randomly.

"Nothing" you quickly said.

"(Y/n) got injured" Harry said, which made everyone turn their eyes to you.

"N-no it's nothing."

"It's bleeding!" Harry raised his voice "(F/n), you have magic, heal her" he demanded.

"No! We're not allowed to use magic" you interrupted him.

"I don't mind" (F/n) said worried.

"I'm not going to take advantage of that" you said.

"It's just a little spell, I could do it" Mal suggested.

"No. No one is using any magic, I'm fine!" you said.

"Why not? You have the chance to heal the cut, right in front of you!"

"Harry, I don't need anyone to use their magic for me. It's just a cut, it will heal by itself."

Harry groaned and rolled his eyes in annoyance. He took off his hat, removed his head scarf and tied it tightly around your arm to stop it from bleeding.

"Thank you" you said and kissed him on the cheek.

"How did this happen though?" Evie asked.

"I was fighting some pirates and because of the smoke it was hard to see and one of them managed to cut me, but it's alright, seriously" you explained.

"I knew I shouldn't have left you alone" Harry clenched his fist.