Chapter 35

I sincerely apologize for such a late update

I sincerely apologize for such a late update. My winter holidays ended a week ago and I've been pretty busy the whole week + I kind of had a writer's block and didn't really know how to write the chapter.  But it's finally here, thank you for your patience!

Please read the author's note at the end  ♥

Enjoy!  ♥

----------

"I swear it's gonna be us" Harry said, holding you by the waist.

The four of you walked closer to the stage. Fairy Godmother was in the center of it, ready to announce the winners.

She walked into the spotlight, in a light blue dress, decorated with pink flowers, her hair was, as always, in a bun.

"Good evening everyone" she spoke into the mic and the crowd went silent. "I want to begin with saying how gorgeous everyone looks."

Not bothering to listen to the whole speech, that didn't interest you even one bit, you looked over to Harry. He was just twirling his hook around, being as bored and uninterested as you.

You pulled out your phone and scrolled through the feed of one of your favorite social media sites.

"Put that thing away" Harry hissed pushing your phone down with his hook.

"What do you have against phones?" you looked at him.

"They're useless" he paused "and annoying. Especially that thing that wakes you up in the morning."

"Actually they are useful for a lot of things. I mean, they are not obligatory, but they do help in case of emergencies and stuff" you kept rambling, but when your eyes met Harry's it was clear he didn't care. "Whatever, I know I won't be able to change your mind" you rolled your eyes.

"Exactly" he said and wrapped his arm around your shoulders.

"It's time!" (F/n) squealed.

You laughed at her excitement and looked over to Harry with a smile. Harry smiled back at you, but his happiness immediately disappeared when Fairy Godmother announced the dance's Queen.