Chapter 12

Back on the isle...feels like you haven't even left. Once you parked the limo you took off your disguise, revealing your isle clothes.

You walked around the streets, luckily you already knew most of the nearby places so you didn't have to worry about getting lost.

"If I were Harry where would I be..." You thought to yourself, then decided to check in the Chip Shop, where you assumed the pirates usually hung out, where else would they be at this hour?

Not even reaching the entrance, a couple of pirates rushed towards you, held your hands behind your back and threw a bag over your head.

You screamed, you tried to fight them, but they were too many and way stronger than you, after some time you just stood quiet, even though fear was eating you up, and walked to wherever they were leading you.

***

Hearing the sound of the ocean and the wood, you realised you were on a ship, most probably on the "Lost Revenge".

You felt being tied up to some pillar and when they were done they took the bag off of your head.

"Thanks, it stinked there" you said annoyed.

You looked around and noticed Uma walking out of the dark.

"Finally! I've been waiting for this moment" she shouted.

"You don't even know me. What do you want?!"

"Nothing much, just to show Auradon once and for all that the isle is MINE and this is not a place where they can casually come to whenever they feel like it."

"What do I have to do with that?!"

"Oh, you were just the lucky one to come on the isle after that trip you brats had" she scoffed and came closer. "Though, I wonder what else did you do" she smirked.

"You won't get away with this" you mumbled.

"Maybe" she laughed "either way you'll be gone" she said threateningly, walking around you "You should be more careful who you hang out with."

You just stood there quiet, and noticed Harry walking in from behind Uma, his eyeliner heavier than usual.

"I'll deal with you in the morning" she looked disgusted at you "everyone can leave!" she shouted at her crew "come Harry" she said lastly and walked off the ship.

A few moments after, Harry went to the pirate that was supposed to watch over you, smiled at him and hit him in the head with the handle of his hook, knocking him off.

You simply watched him, having no idea what to say and still not knowing how to react to this whole situation.

"I told you not to come back on the Isle."

"I know! But I couldn't just stay away not knowing the reason! Why did you get so mad that day? What did I do wrong? Why...and uh.." You stuttered.

"Can you swim?" He asked, completely ignoring your cries.

----------

I'm sorry for the short chapter TnT I've been extremely busy lately and barely had time to write but I tried to update asap~ Thank you for reading though ♥ Next update will be soon^^