Chapter 20

"No CJ, no (F/n), sounds perfect to me, and hopefully we lose Gil on the way" Harry said playfully, putting his arms around you and Gil and dragging you both closer to the group

"And you say I look for excuses to be with you" you raised a brow.

"Cause you do, this museum visit isn't for you is it?" he smirked. "and if I wouldn't be here, you'd still be around me somewhere."

"Touche" you said and you all continued walking.

The only time you've been to the Cultural Museum was around more than a year ago so you were pretty curious.

After a lot of walking, looking at stuff and ignoring Harry's bad jokes about nearly every single thing displayed there, when you were about to enter a bigger room, you stopped at the door to wait for him cause sometimes he walked slower than a turtle.

"Where's Gil?" you asked and looked around.

"No idea" Harry shrugged "maybe he got bored and went back."

"That can't be, he seemed happy about coming here" you rolled your eyes.

"The only one interested in this place here is you" he said, put his hand behind you and pulling you closer.

"We have to get him."

Harry pushed away the hair from your face slowly, with his hook. He looked at you from head to toe and bit his lip, his gaze making you shiver.

You put your hand on his chest "let's go find Gil" you smiled and pushed him lightly.

"Why do you even care" Harry groaned following you.

"You should care as well, stop being mean to him."

Harry scoffed "(Y/n) you're too funny. Me and Gil are...hm, friends? Guess that's how you call it here."

"Harry?" you walked closer to him.

"Aye" he looked at you.

"Do you miss the isle?"

He smiled and put his arm around you. He didn't do it in a way to annoy you, like he did every other day, this time it seemed rather sweet and somehow you felt comfortable.

"Ah, (Y/n), (Y/n)...I don't miss it actually. I don't enjoy Auradon to it's fullest either, but it's nice here" he paused "mostly because of you" he mumbled and cleared his throat.

"Huh?" you looked up at him pretending you didn't understand.

"Nothing" he smirked "why do you ask though?"

"I don't know...I mean, you never actually told me if you would want to come to Auradon, and sometimes I think it was unfair that you were brought here just because of my request. Don't get me wrong, I'm mind blowingly happy that you came here, but are you truly happy? What about the others?"

"(Y/n)" he lifted your chin up, with his hook, to make you stop talking "I told you a lot of people from the isle would want to escape it. As long as you are here, I'm enjoying every moment I have left"

"Every moment you have left? What is that supposed to mean?" You looked confused, into his blue eyes.

"And about the others, Gil seems to be pretty happy" he laughed and turned your face to the direction of the room where the statues of Mal, Evie, Carlos and Jay's parents were.

Gil was singing and dancing around and between them.

"Gil don't touch the statues!" You shouted and Harry went to him and dragged him away by the collar.

"Here to join the ball?" he smiled at the both of you.

"Sure" Harry smirked at you.

"No! If the statues get damaged we'll get in trouble. And why did you leave the group? We looked everywhere for you!"

"It's not like he would of gotten lost or anything, you should stop worrying and have some fun (Y/n)" Harry said.

"Oh I did have 'fun' and I got in enough trouble, and you guys are my responsibility" you crossed your arms.

"Okay, mom." Harry said bored and Gil chuckled.

"Let's go, the others must be out already" you said pushing them out of the room.

***

On the way back you managed to catch up to the group.

You walked with the two pirates toward the main building.

"The museum was really cool!" Gil said.

"It was fine" Harry shrugged.

"And I'm tired" you giggled.

Suddenly Harry stopped Gil from walking.

"You coming?" you turned to look at them.

"We'll come later, you can go to your dorm" Harry said.

"Okay" you approached him, went up on your toes a bit and kissed him on the cheek.

He looked at you surprised and gave you the beautiful smile that you were expecting.

Little did you know that something else was about to go down.

----------

Thank you for reading ♥