Chapter 5- Stay

*****Blaire's Mate^^^^^^
*******************************
He took off. With me. To say I'm mad is an understatement. I can see Kayden chasing us with that girl. I still don't know her name. I hit his back and then I kick up. My foot meets with his face and I roll off him and run towards the cedar tree thickets. It's easy to get lost in those, unless you're like me and have been memorizing them since you were 5. I had to run a lot growing up, from friends, enimes, bullies. All of them.
I keep running and I hear Kayden yell in our mind link.
'Don't leave the territory! You're near the border! If you pass pack border I can't protect you!'

'Ok I've got this. How far do I have before I get to the border?'

'Where are you?'

'About 15 yards from the lake.'

'Ok you've got 50 yards untill you hit Mangata. Hang a left about 45 yards from now and you should come straight towards the house. Be careful sis. I love you.'

'I love you too' I then close of the link. I get about 45 yards forward and then I get tackled as I turn left. He tackles me to the ground and at the last second flips us so I land on him again. I'm breathing heavily at this point. He then stands up keeping a grip on my waist. I look at his face and see a busted lip. I smile, at least I got him pretty good.

"You are coming with me now." He states leaving no room for argument.

"You can't control me!" I spat at him.

"You're my mate. I can." He says as he lifts me over his shoulder holding my legs in place.

"This is kidnapping!" I yell.

'Dad! This Alpha is taking me to his pack!' I yell in my dads mind link.

'Where are you?' He asks with a growl.

'5 yards from Mangata' I reply.

'Why is he taking you and which Alpha?'

'He's my mate and I don't know.'

'He's your mate? Then why is this a problem?'

'Because dad you know I don't want one.'

'Honey just trust him. I love you.'

'I love you too.....'

I feel him start walking as I end the link with my dad. Why? Why did I have to meet my mate? I can't leave my pack yet. I need them. I feel a single tear fall from my eye as I remember the last time I trusted someone.

I'm walking home from school with my best friend Markus. We are walking in comfortable silence until he decides to break it.

"So Blaire, want to take a short cut?" He asks.

"Sure" I reply.

He takes my hand and drags me towards the woods. We get there and suddenly he stops.

"Why'd you-" I was cut of when he turned and pushed me against a tree. "What are you doing?!" I yell.

"Shut it bitch. You really thought I'd be your friend without getting anything out of it?"

I'm in shock. He's my best friend. How could he do this to me?
He starts to take my shirt off and I come back to reality and struggle in his grip. He grabs my wrists in one hand and holds them above my head. I feel tears stream down my face as he rips my shirt open. I feel his free hand travel down my body. I chock back a sob when I feel his hand at the waist of my jeans. He quickly un bottons them and yanks them down. He's then thrown off of me and I open my eyes. I look to see Kayden standing furiously, holding Markus by his neck up against a tree.

"Mate, why are you crying?" I hear him ask as I snap out of the memory.

"Don't worry about it." I sniffle and wipe my tears.

"Mate, I can feel your pain. Tell me."

"Why couldn't you leave me alone? I was perfectly happy here." I lie.
I might not be happy. The fact Kaydens the only one I trust, makes me upset. But at least I'm free here.

He sighs sadly and I feel a pang of guilt in my stomach. "I'm sorry." He apologizes. I sigh.
I feel bad that I made him sad. It's only natural for him to want his mate with him. But still, he needs to understand I'm not ready.

"Put me down." I demand.

"I can't. You'll run." He replies sadly.

"I won't."

I can feel his mood lighten up. He slowly puts me down gently and grabs my hand. I thank him and we start walking.

"Can I say goodbye to my family first?" I ask.

He pauses for a moment but then shakes his head. "We'll come back soon to get your stuff. You'll see them then."

I feel my mood drop. This is unfair. I'm behaving. I'm talking and looking at him. I should be aloud. Ball and chain. He stops.

"Is that what you think of me?" He asks and I realize I said that out loud. I gulp. He pulls me across the border into his land. We had crossed into Mangata a little bit ago. I realize I still dont know his name yet.

"Blaire." I state looking down at the ground.

"What?"

"That's my name." I say getting nervous he doesnt like it.

He smiles. "It's a gorgeous name, Blaire."
God I have never heard my name sound so good. I want to hear him say it while he's got me under him scre- I did not think that. God Raine, stop sending me these thoughts.

"Liam." He says.
God that name is hot. Just like him.

"I like it." I reply with a smile.

We walk in silence for a while until we walk to a beautiful wooden cabin. It's huge! I gape at the house for a minute. This must be his pack house. We keep walking.

"Do you like it?" He asks.

"It's gorgeous." I reply honestly.

"Good it's ours."
What?

"What?"

"This is where we'll be staying. This is our house."

"Your house" I correct.

"Ours. We're mates. Its ours."

"I'm not staying."

"Why?" He growls.

"Because I don't want a mate."
Raine howls at those words but I remind her Kayden is the only one we can trust.
He turns to me.

"Why?" He asks. I can see the hurt in his eyes.

"Because I don't trust anyone."
He looks hurt at my words but it quickly turns to anger.

"You will stay with me."

"No."

"No?"

"I won't stay here." I turn to run when I hear a click behind me.
******************************
BUM BUM BUM! What do you think? We like Liam or nah? To me, I feel like he's an ass but maybe he'll change? Doubt it Guys are bastards.

Moral of this chapter.....

Guys are assholes.

Anyway! See ya next chapter!
Bye~