Chapter 9- Hidden Memories

Went to get you a change of clothes. Be back soon.

Love, Liam.

I read the note and smiled. If he's getting clothes that probably means I get to go home today. We've been in here for 3 days and I can truthfully say, I've enjoyed myself. Liam has been with me. I haven't had my nightmares recently, I think it's due to the medication. I broke 5 ribs and my right ankle. The cuts have healed and 4 ribs have fixed themselves due to my wolf healing. I sit up and see Liam come in. He smiles at me.

"Do you need help to change?" He asks.

"I think I should be ok." I say.

He hands me a pair of comfy black leggings and a bright green shirt I recognize as my Jacksepticeye T-shirt with Sam on the front.
He exits the room and I change out of the sickly green hospital gown and blush as I slip on my bra and underwear. I slid the shirt on and get the leggings halfway on and stand up leaning on the wall. I pull them up the rest of the way and breathe heavily. Its been 2 days of inactivity and I'm really weak from the healing my body is doing.
Liam comes in and grabs my hand.

"Are you ok?" He asks with concern. I nod my head and we walk out into the hall. We walk slowly because I dont want to wear myself out yet.

"Do you want me to carry you?" He asks.

"I should be fine I just, I'm already tired." I say and suddenly a yawn overtakes me.

He chuckles and leans and picks me up bridal style. I smile and lean on his chest.

Now I know what you're thinking. I'm suddenly happy around him? Yes, we talked a lot and he explained to me Kayden explained my past to him. Or at least my pack life. Kayden doesn't know the rest of it. He told me about his past.
About his little sister, Monica. His mom and dad, Elaina and John. We just got to know eachother.
He walks into the living room  of our house, and sits me on the couch. He picks up the remote and puts on Zombieland. We sit on the couch and watch Zombieland, The Walking Deceased, Crocodile Dundee, and The DUFF.
******************************
I must have fallen asleep sometime during The DUFF. I woke up laying on the couch under a blanket. The T.V. is off. Sadly, Liam is no where to be found. I hear Raine whine out for his wolf.
I look around, I'm slightly sad I didn't get to wake up in his arms. I sigh and sit up. I get up and walk outside. I immediately notice a man standing outside the door. He's tall and rather good looking. He has brown eyes and black hair. He looks at me and smiles. He bows his head.

"Luna," He say respectively.

"Call me Blaire. Who are you?" I ask.

"I'm Jackson, your Beta." He replies.

"Oh, cool. Where's Liam?"

"He is at a meeting right now. He asked me to watch over you."

"Oh, can I see him?"

"He should be back soon, Luna. He will come meet you as soon as he's here."

"Ok." I reply sadly.

I walk back inside and go into our bedroom. I decide to take a shower. I get out and get dressed in a big Pewdiepie T-shirt, and black leggings. I'll admit, with my foot it was hard but I did it!
I sit down on the bed and sigh. I miss Liam. I know its only been a while but the bonds getting stronger now that I'm not fighting it.
I lay down and curl up in a ball. It felt so great sleeping in Liam's arms, now I feel really empty. I hear the door open and I shoot up.
Standing there is a smiling Liam.

"Hey," He says.

I run up and hug his neck burying my face in his neck. "Hey."

"Miss me?" He chuckles out, wrapling his arms around my waist.

"Yes,"

He smiles and kisses my cheek. He sets me down on the bed. He slips into the bed and lays down. I lay down next to him and lean my head on his chest. He pulls me closer and I nuzzle into his chest. He kisses my head and I slowly drift back into a lovely sleep.
***
I'm standing in a feild. It has a pond in the corner meeting with the woods. I watch as a little girl runs out of the woods giggling. Her long blonde hair flowing in the wind. A little boy chases after her and tackles her flipping them at the last second so she lands on him.
She giggles and trys to get up.

"Dakota! We have to go!" A woman yells from the woods.

"Aww.. When will I see you again?" The girl asks.

"A soon as mommy lets me. I promise I'll be back."

"Ok..." The girl replies.

The boy leaves after hugging her goodbye. He must have been 12, while the girl was 6. He had goregous emerald green eyes, as did the girl. With the same brown hair.
The girl sits on the edge of the pond and sighs. She pulls her hair out of her face and I see, that little girl, is me.
***
I open my eyes. That memory......is one I'd rather forget. I feel a tear run down my cheek as I rember more about that little boy........

*******************************

Heyyyyyy. Anyway I'm sorry slow updates I really didn't know where to take this but now I have a big idea. Bye~