Chapter 6- Just Like The Others

**(Kayden's POV)**
I've been pacing back and forth in front of the house for 45 minutes. She should be here by now! Kiley is sitting on the porch watching me. I can tell she's confused.

"Who was that girl?" Kiley asked with a hint of jealousy. I smirk a little.

"Blaire," I reply shortly.

"Who is she to you?" She asks with a hint of a growl.

"A very special person to me." I reply hiding my smile.

"Is she your toy?" She growls lowly.

"No she's my sister." I laugh.
Her face is priceless. The shock was hilarious. She huffs and looks down at her lap. It made me smile to myself.
Still no sign of Blaire though.
******************************
**(Kiley's POV)**
Kayden's sister is still gone. I'm trying to cheer him up. It works for a moment but it then fades. I can tell he's nervous. Nervous, her mate had got her. Me and my wolf hate seeing him upset. We want to help but really dont know how. I look up at him.

"Do....you want to read?" I ask.

He stops and turns. "Sure..." He agrees hesitantly.

He walks past me and into the house motioning to follow. I follow him into the house and up the stairs. He turns and opens a door. I walk in and it's a library! I smile brightly.
After 30 minutes of debating books I choose The Fault in Our Stars. I sit in the bay window and open it reading.
After an hour of reading I look up at Kayden who had chosen a book and sat by me. I look at his book, Five Nights At Freddys, The Silver Eyes. I look questionably at the book, he notices and sighs.

"Blaire used to read this book on repeat when she was upset. I always knew she was....sad when she'd disappear. She'd either be here or with our Beta training." He states sadly.

"Was she sad often?" I asked. He paused there and made me curious.

He nods. "She never was treated very....nicely by people her age." He says looking back at the book.
I can tell he no longer wishes to talk about it and keep quiet and go back to reading.
******************************
**(Blaire's POV)**
I turn slowly and then I feel it. Handcuffs. That asshole put handcuffs on me! My eyes widen and I glare.

"What the fuck?!" I yell.

"I can't let you leave!" He says sort of desperately.

"I can't stay here."

"I need you here."

"I need my pack."

"I need my mate."

"Correction, you want your mate."

"I do want you here."

"I don't want to be here damnit! My life was just getting bareable!"

"It'll be better here. I pro-" I cut him off.

"Do not. Do not promise me shit Liam! I've been lied to. Beaten. Taunted. Bullied. I've been promised it'll never happen, or it'll get better so many times I lost count. And it only ever got worse. So don't tell me this'll be any different. Just please, let me go. Back to Kayden. Back to my house." I say fighting back tears as the memories start coming back.

"I can't, not now, not ever." He says and suddenly he pulls my hand in the cuff with him to the door of the house.
I kick and thrash as he ignores my pleas to let me go. He pulls me upstairs and to a goregous bedroom. The walls are a beautiful shade of off white. The bed is covered in a white duvet and I can feel the hard dark wood flooring through my converse. But I don't let that stop me. I continue to struggle in his grasp when he takes the handcuffs and unclips it. I then smack him. It turns his head a little to the side and I realize, I just smacked an Alpha, that wasn't Kayden.
Liam then grabs my waist angrily and shoves me down on the bed so I sit down. His grip on my hips is starting to hurt.

"I can't sleep here." I say meekly.

"You will." He demands.

"Please, I need to go." I beg.
His grip tightens.

"You need to stay right here." He growls.

"Liam....I.......I need to see Kayden." I say.

"No!" He growls and tightens his grip making me yelp.

"Ow! Liam let go!"

"No you'll try and leave." He growls his eyes gold.
His wolf is in control.

"I won't. Please just let go."

"Liar!" He shouts and back hands my right cheek.

I let out a short scream and grab my cheek. Its burning. I feel tears stream down my face. My 'mate' slapped me, hurt me. Just like everyone else.
I hear Raine whimpering in my mind. That blow hurts more when a mate does it because it hurts you more mentally. The bond makes you feel as though it's your fault they hit you.
His eyes change back to that electric blue and his face shows only shock.

"Blaire! I'm so sorry my wolf-" I cut him off.

"You hurt me." I sniffle. It was the only thing going through my head.

I jump up and run out of the house. I run as fast as I can. I hear his guards coming, but nothing is registering in my mind. I'm glad I didn't trust him. Or that would have hurt worse. Raine was quiet letting out small whimpers as I run into Mangata territory. I run straight home and into the house.
*****************************
**(Kayden's POV)**

"Kayden!" I hear a broken voice call.
I know that voice. Blaire!
I run down the stairs and see her.

Shes wearing the same t-shirt of mine she stole years ago that is still huge on her. That and her black leggings and converse. Her dark brown hair is matted and her eyes are red and tears are running down her cheeks. I wrap her in a hug that she immediately returns.

"What did he do?" I ask hiding the anger in my voice.

"H-he s-smacked m-me Kay." She stutters using my old nickname.

"What?!" I couldn't control the anger in my voice and she visibly flinches.

"I-I told h-him to l-let go off m-ne because h-his grip h-hurt and I w-wouldn't r-run, a-and he s-screamed liar a-and b-backhanded m-me" She stutters out.

I pull back from the hug and look at her and can see the start of a bruise.

"I'll kill him!" I growl.

"Who are you killing?" Kiley asks coming downstairs.

"Alpha fucking Everett." I growl.

"N-no, Kayden.....H-he's an A-alpha and I-I disrespected h-him." Blaire stutters out.

"That's Bullshit! You're his mate! He has no right to harm you!" I shout.

She takes a deep breath calming down. "Keep it down. I don't want him to find me to quickly. Or dad to wake up." She says and pulls away from our hug.

"Come on let's go upstairs and get you some sleep. I'll stay in there and watch over you. You can meet Kiley too." I tell her.

She looks up at Kiley and smiles.
"Your mate?"

"Yep." We reply at the same time.

Blaire giggles and we all go upstairs and talk for a while. Eventually, Blaire fell asleep. Not to long after that there was a knock on the door downstairs.
******************************
Ok so this took quite a while. Mainly because I couldn't word anything right. Anyway Enjoy. Sorry for mistakes. Bye~