Chapter 17- The End

(3rd person)

Warning sexual themes ahead.☣

After a year of being mates Blaire stopped dying her hair and it returned to her natural blonde. She fully accepted the mate bond and adapted to being Luna well.
Dakota met his mate who was another packs runt. But he loved her whole heartily.
Liam though, seemed distant. Working later, and coming home after Blaire is long asleep.
Blaire is curious and one night decides to follow him. She finds him in his office but before she can open the door she listens.

"Nnnnhhh, Oh Diana, r- r- right there. Ughh" She hears Liam moan.

She freezes.

"Ahhhh! L- Liam! I'm gonna-!" She hears a female moan out in bliss.

She's breaking.

She finally wills herself to open the door as tears stream down her pale face.

He can't hear her heart breaking.

There in his office lays a girl with light brown hair and dull and sleep filled hazel eyes. But what hurt more was the familiar man naked and still inside of her.

She is dying inside.

His head shoots up and he freezes caught in the act. He then says the one thing to seal the deal.

"I Liam Blood reject you Blaire Heart as my mate and Luna"

She's broken

"Why?" Is all she could say.

"Quite frankly you just aren't what I want. I want a submisive, someone I can fuck whenever I please." He responds coldly.

Her hearts peices fall.

She runs out of the pack house and towards the woods. Branches scraping against her. She shifts. She runs quickly towards her old pack and to the river she once held Thea when she was upset.

And no one will pick them up.

She collapses on the cold frozen ground. The trees scrape at the sky above her. Her snout lays close to the river.
She feels the pain of rejection kicking in.

She was rejected. Now she's going to die.

It's  true, the rejector lives but the mate rejected soon dies. It's a punishment from the goddess that you aren't good enough for your mate.
Her eyes catch upon a wolf lying nearby. Their coat is black with white on the tail and upon the tips of the ears and feet.

Thea.

The wolf is lying in the middle of the river with blood leaking through its mouth. Her eyes are fogged and lifeless.

She's dead.

Blaire looks up at the sky one last time as she silently says goodbye to Dakota and Kayden. The only ones who really cared about her. That truly loved her.

So she finally gets her one wish.
To see her sister again.

**********************************

Don't kill me!- Author