Chapter 13- Injuries

**************************************************************

"Dakota!" I scream and run to him.
I shake him and hear him groan a little. I look him over for wounds and find a large gash on his chest running from his collar bone to his abs.

"Blaire!" Liams yells and pulls me away from him.

"Don't touch me!" I yell and struggle in his grip.

"Baby whats wrong?" He asks.

"You hurt him!" I yell.

"He took you." He growls.

"I didn't exactly try to leave." I snap.

"So you were happy away from me?" He accuses.

"I was happy with my brother!" I yell.

"Brother?" Kayden asks.

"Yes! Kayden he's our brother! Our mom sent him away to be a rogue! All because he was sick. He was a sick baby and she didn't want him to die around her. So she got rid of him. I always knew. That's why I was beat Kayden! Because I was spotted with a rogue."

"I'm so sorry baby." Liam apologized.

I walk back to Dakota and hold his hand, mindlinking the pack doctor as I do so.

The doctor arrived and Kayden picked him up carrying him to the rogue pack hospital.
We sat in the hospital. Liam gave him a concussion when he knocked him out. I held onto Dakota's hand. I just got him back. I can't loose him again.

"He's not a real Alpha." Liam spoke. I growl.

"Blaire he's only an Alpha of a rogue pack. That means its not real." Kayden adds.

"It's not fair. He deserves a pack. He has Alpha blood. He might only have Beta stance but thats only because of his sickness. It's not his fault." I defend.

"He can join our pack." Liam states.

"Really?" I shoot up.

"Of course." I hug him. I'm glad he's giving him a chance. Dakota taught me a rogue life. Taught me how it works and how he became one. Dakota has always looked after me. I used to disappear from the pack territory to meet with him, Jason, and Thea.

Thea.

We never saw her after that day. I look at Dakota's sleeping face and then I'm struck with a flashback.

"Blaire!" A young girl with natural bleach blonde hair and bright blue eyes yells after me.

"What do you want Thea?" I ask.

"Happy 14th Birthday!" She yells.

"And Happy 14th Birthday to you too." I reply.

The flashback gets blurry and it turns to a horrible scene.

"Blaire!" Thea yells as the pack is attacked. I run to help her when I'm tackled.
I latch my jaws around the other wolfs leg. I scratch my claws on the wolfs face and then take their neck in my jaws snapping their neck.

I snap my head up and Thea is gone.

"Thea!" I yell. "Thea!" I yell again.

I continue to yell for her and search. I've lost her. I lost my best friend. I lost my sister. I lost my twin.

It blurred once again.

"Blaire, I know you're hurting but dyeing your hair and wearing contacts just so you don't look like her is a little much." My mother says.

"I look in the mirror and all I see is her. I can't do that anymore. I miss her momma. I miss Thea."

"Thea." I whisper subconsciously under my breath.

Kayden puts a comforting hand on my shoulder.

"Who?" Liam asks.

"Don't ask-" I cut Kayden off.

"My identical twin sister." I mumble out.

"Where is she?" Liam asks.

I don't answer leaving him in silence as I think back on the sister I've tried never to think about again.
**************************************************************

Short chapter. But I wanted to add this in to answer more questions. So.... Bye~