Chapter 12- Alphas

**(???'s POV)**

I held her tightly. I don't ever want to let her go. I walk with her unconscious in my arms. I'll kill Jason for knocking her out. He was only supposed to bring her to me. God I love her. I missed her so much. Watching her pack life killed me. But I knew I couldn't help her. It would have started a war. Lord knows no one would believe me. But I waited too long. Now she met her mate. That's why I had to take her now. I couldn't let them get to close and couldn't watch over her at his pack, it's to guarded. I hated watching her struggle in that Alpha's hands. It was awful. Now knowing she had to be knocked out makes me sad I wasn't the one to get her. She just wouldn't have struggled with me. I just knew she would've been to loud. The Alpha would have heard her and came.
I stop walking when I feel her stir in her sleep and kiss her forehead. She subconsciously curls closer into my chest, remembering my scent.
We finally get to my cabin in no mans land. Its a great place. No humans. No werewolves. No vampires. No one. I gently lay her down on the bed and go downstairs to the kitchen and fix her favorite, macaroni. I walk back up to see her sitting up and looking around.

*******************************
**(Blaire's POV)**

I sit up looking around the room. Where am I? I sniff and smell something familiar. I know this scent I just don't remember it. As I'm trying to figure this out, in walks a man. He has my brown hair and my green eyes. He is well built and wearing a tight black T-shirt with Markiplier and Jacksepticeye on it with dark jeans. He flashes me a smile, but I can tell there's hurt in his eyes when I just look at him confused. Wait........

.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

"Dakota......?" I ask.

He nods.

"CODY!" I yell jumping up and hugging him around the neck, he chuckles and holds my waist. I wrap my legs around his waist because he was so much taller.

"I missed you Blaire-bear." He says into my hair.

"Where were you..." I sniffle.

"Here, I run a pack now." He replies.

"But, your mom said...."

"I know what she said. She was wrong. No one could take the great Dakota down that easy." He laughs.

I missed that laugh.

"Happy Late Birthday" He adds sadly.

I hug him tighter needing him. I went 2 years believing he was gone, dead, I spent 2 years beating myself up. Believing it was my fault he died. It was my fault he was in that field.

'Blaire! Blaire where are you!?' Liam's panicked voice shouted into my head making me wince.

"Don't tell him where you are." Dakota demands.

"Why?"

"Because he'll start a war for you."

"Not if I tell him, Dakota you can trust him."

"Blaire last time you told anyone they started beating you."

"He wouldn't."

"He could."

"But he loves me."

"So did Thea."

I stop. He didn't say that. He wouldn't. He knows better.

"Blaire, I'm sorry it just came out."

"Do not say her name again. Ever."

"Blaire, she loved you. You know that. Thea loves you. You can't forget her."

"You don't think I know that?! I've tried Dakota I really have. I tried to forget you, and her, and Jason, I tried to forget all of you."

"Jason's here."

I hear the front door open and run out to see a tall, skinny, familiar blonde, with chocolate brown eyes. I jump and hug him.

"Jason!"

"I missed you Blaire." Jason says hugging me.

"Me too you ass. I had to go through highschool without my best friend." I respond.

"I was to busy taking care of the jackass I call Alpha." He replies.

"Hey, I'm an awesome Alpha." Dakota defends.

"What's the pack name?" I asked.

"Blue Moon" Jason replied.

For the next few days I reunite with Jason and Dakota, the two people I loved most, next to Liam.

I hear Jason burst through the door and look up from the book To the Lighthouse.

"Alpha, Alphas Everett and Heart are requesting you." Jason says.

"What?" I ask.

"They've been asking all Alphas about you. It's no big deal." Dakota sighs and stands. "I'll be back." He leaves before I can object.
************
I pace back and forth. It's been an hour. I have to go look for him. I slip on some tennis shoes and a jacket and set out following his scent.
I come upon a large clearing and hide behind a tree.
I look out and see Kayden, Liam and Dakota talking. More like yelling. Liam is screaming at Dakota. He looks torn apart.
He has bags under his eyes and wrinkled clothes. His eyes once electric blue are now a dull dark blue.
Kayden doesnt look much better. His eyes once a light green are now dull and dark as well.
I feel bad. They've both been stressing over me. I wish we could have been able to just go out and say it but no one would belive me.
I zone back in leaving my thoughts as I hear the sounds of fighting.
I scream and run out. I look up to see my brother laying on the ground, not moving.
*******************************

There it is. So recap.

Dakota's not dead.

He took her.

Jasons her long lost BFF.

Who's Thea?

Dakota went from Rogue to Alpha?

Blaire's brother is hurt.

Loved doing this chapter. It was entertaining. A little short but not by much. But I wanted to leave off with another semi-cliffhanger. Bye~