✴3✴

Jimin knocks lightly on the door, panic rolling through his stomach so thunderously it makes his voice shake, "Hey, can I come in?"

A groggy voice comes from the other side of the door, thick with sleep and almost too low to hear through the wood, "What do you want, Jimin?"

Jimin forgets his purpose long enough to be offended, and briefly, wonder how he knew who it was, "That's a mean way to greet someone."

"You only talk to me when you need something," the voice calls back, a little stronger, "what is it?"

Jimin shifts uncomfortably, glancing down either end of the hall as if one of Jihoon's parents will jump out to catch him requesting something strange and gay from their eldest son, pleading as softly as he can while still being audible, "uh, can I please just come in?"

Jimin waits for two minutes, almost positive he can hear vague grumbling coming from inside the room and maybe a little bit of stomping. Eventually, the swings open violently, revealing Yoongi, wearing nothing but a pair of boxers and wild bed head. His eyes squint against the harsh daylight filtering through the windows into the hall, the room behind him pitch black.

"Were you sleeping?" Jimin asks, gaze dropping from Yoongi's face only to quickly shoot back up to stare at the strands of hair standing perfectly straight at the back of his head.

"I was trying," Yoongi mutters.

"It's four in the afternoon," Jimin points out, incredulous, half gesturing to the bright sunlight shining behind him as if Yoongi might not know without it.

"Didn't you want something?" Yoongi's voice sounds a little whiny and Jimin reminds himself that he came for a reason, not to make fun of Jihoon's brother, but, he really wants to, "Or did you just come here to judge me?"

"No, no, sorry, I have a question."

Yoongi watches Jimin while he tries to find the right words. He's never even asked someone to be his real boyfriend before, he doesn't know how to ask someone to fake it with him. Yoongi, apparently, gets tired of Jimin standing in the doorway, chewing on his lower lip, because three minutes into the silence, he demands, "Just spit it out, Jimin."

"Will you be my fake boyfriend?"

Ughh..... Unicorns????