Hot n' Heavy on the Dancefloor

a/n: i did the math, only 60% of people read past the first chapter BUT ASIDE FROM THAT tysm for 6k!!!

"That was probably the best meal I've ever had," Castiel smiled, grabbing Dean's hand as they walked out of the five star restaurant and into the crisp night air.
"Damn right it should be!" Dean laughed as he peered inside his now devoid-of-cash wallet that he still held in his hands after covering the check.
Cas playfully slapped his arm, "I suggested burgers! But you just haaad to come to..." Cas paused suddenly unsure of what the restaurant was even called, he'd had a few drinks with dinner. He twisted his body and peered up at the sign. "...Remertos?"
Dean laughed loudly, looking at him. "Man you are a lightweight! Let's go back to the hotel," Dean was grabbing Cas's hand and starting to walk the way they came but Castiel pulled his hand away.
"No!"
Dean turned around and gave him a questioning look.
"You said this town's nightlife was jumpin'! I want to check it out! I want to parrrrrtaayyyy," Cas laughed and spun himself around, hands in the air. He was only a little drunk but it was enough to remove his inhibitions.
Dean looked at him, amused. "Cassie, I never took you for the partying type!"
"Well I am! So let's go!" He started running down the street in the other direction, not even knowing where he was going.
"Cas!" Dean laughed, chasing after him.
"No! You can't catch me!" Castiel yelled, trying to run faster.
Dean came up behind him, grabbing his hips.
"Noooo!" Castiel laughed, shrieking, turning around and trying to push Dean's hands away. "Get away from me you heathen!" he continued, not really meaning it and giggling louder.
Dean had a big smile plastered on his face, still trying to hold on to Cas as he struggled, laughing at his much younger boyfriend's antics. "No! You're mine!"
"No!" Castiel squealed, but he wasn't really resisting anymore and his hands came to a stop on Dean's shoulders.
Dean was looking at him then, his eyes intense, still holding the remnants of a smile in them. He ran his hands around Cas's hips and up his back, pulling him closer, still looking at him, analyzing the little knowing smirk that Cas wore on his pretty face. "I love you," Dean whispered when they were only inches apart.
"I know," Castiel grinned sloppily, and he closed the gap between them.
Their lips met like fire and ice. One pair chasing the other's burning and melting all at once. Dean's lips or Cas's lips, they lost track of it as they fell into one another, the heat rising between them quicker than usual.
"Hey!" a voice across the street called loudly, and they split up, both breathing heavily.
"We're in the middle of the sidewalk on main street Dean, control yourself," Castiel laughed, as he dropped his hands to Dean's and intertwined their fingers.
"I would be able to if you weren't so damn sexy," Dean said from between his gritted teeth.
"Ooh," Cas grinned.
"Let's go back to the hotel, now."
"No!" Castiel replied, suddenly somewhat serious. "I wasn't lying, I want to go party!"
Dean gave him a look, "are you sure about that?"
"Yes! Come on!" Cas said, very sure of himself as he dropped one of Dean's hands and started leading him towards the faint sound of music and bass.
"Fine, but I'm going to get you back to that hotel room sometime tonight!"
"You can try," Castiel laughed again. "Oh by the way," he said whispering, "if I get really drunk, I herby grant you the permission to defile me," a devilish grin playing at his lips.
"You're drunk now!" Dean exclaimed humorously. "You can't give me permission to do anything!"
"Oh Dean! Here we are out of reach of the long arm of the law! Remember?"
"Whatever," Dean smiled, knowing full well he wasn't going to do anything to his boyfriend that wouldn't be right. "Let's go get us some nightlife."

***

The music was loud, really loud. It was so loud that Castiel couldn't even hear himself think, and he loved it. Five, six, or maybe seven drinks down and he was having the time of his life. He couldn't feel his feet, the lights were flashing, the bodies of strangers were moving to the music right alongside him. And there was Dean, all beautiful in the pulsing lights and among the sea of bodies, his eyes illuminated in the glow, a glistening sweat over him like a gossamer veil. The strobe lights were flashing, the bass was thumping, turning everything into a choppy blur of colour and sound. Castiel couldn't compare it to anything he'd every felt before, but it was euphoric, intense and powerful. He felt so alive. Cas threw his hands up in the air and let himself be free, he let himself be free as he danced closer to Dean, he let himself be free as their bodies rubbed against one another on the crowded dance floor. The lyrics of the song washed over them both as Dean wrapped his fingers around Cas's hands and swayed along with him to the beat.

Don't want to act too fast
Yeah just don't feel like dancing on my own
Yeah just don't feel like it
when I've got nobody at home
Yeah just don't feel like dancing on my own

Dean closed his eyes, moving along to the rhythm of the sound, the blaring music. Castiel had previously just been doing the same thing but suddenly he found that he couldn't take his eyes off Dean and the way he looked in the hot, dark club. All memories of Riley were completely forgotten then, and replaced completely with a tidal wave of love that Cas felt surround him and he knew in that moment, that Dean was the only man for him. The music was taking over again, and the moment of clarity was fading with the song change and a new wave of drunkenness. The last thought Castiel had before he slipped back into the rhythm and movement of the throbbing dance floor was that Dean was the only thing that Cas would ever need.
"Cas!" Dean shouted over the din as the song began to slip away into the next one.
"What?" was all Cas could manage with the noise and his inebriated state.
"I promise you'll never have to dance alone again," Dean yelled in his ear, words somewhat slurred.
And Cas smiled, he smiled bigger and felt better than he had in centuries.