It's Getting Hot in Here

⚠️ this chapter is mature (like actually really explicit) if this makes you uncomfortable you can skip because this chapter is pretty much pwap
***
ALSO TYSM FOR 7k CONSIDER THIS A PRESENT TO YOU!! I wouldn't be here without you guys <3

Without really noticing when it started Dean's hands were all over Castiel and his body, their lips were on each other's lips and both of them were burning up, chasing the breaths between the urgency of their kisses. They were in an awkward position and so without their lips ever leaving each other's, Dean lifted Cas up with one arm and they shifted so that Cas was beneath him on the couch. Cas sucked on Dean's bottom lip and in opposition Dean ran his tongue over his boyfriend's top lip causing Cas to shiver involuntarily. He wrapped his arms up around Dean's muscular body and felt a million butterflies fly up into his chest, filled with anxiety and arousal all at once. This was going to be the time, he could feel it in his bones. Dean's fingers snaked up into Castiel's dark unruly hair, this whole thing was making both of them so hot they couldn't control themselves.
Their legs shifted so that their thighs slotted into one another, Cas's between Dean's legs and vice versa, both of their breaths seemed to hitch at the unexpected friction. Dean was wearing jeans but Cas could still tell that he was hard underneath them, however Castiel was wearing only checkered pyjama bottoms without boxers underneath and so his state was quite obvious. The younger man felt Dean smile into the kiss as he ground down onto him. Dean pulled away for a second, pressing down onto the man beneath him.
"Is that a pistol in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"
Castiel laughed then, and pulled Dean back to him. "I think you know which," he responded, pupils blown wide.
They continued on this way for quite some time as The Outsiders played on on the television; neither of them were really aware of it at all. Their bodies ground down onto eachother, both so turned on that they could hardly see straight. Castiel felt like he was the hardest that he'd ever been in his life and he ached for contact, for some more personal form of friction than just Dean's leg against his crotch - which was driving him crazy enough. On almost a whim, Cas reached down and groped for the button on Dean's jeans. Dean stood up on his knees and pulled off his shirt as Cas fumbled with his zipper. His chest was rising and falling with his quick and ragged breaths. Awkwardly he pulled his pants off and was back to it, but this time his hand was slipping under Cas's waistband.
"Yes," he gasped breathlessly.
He felt Dean's fingers on him and bit back a keen moan, oh he wanted more he wanted so much more. And he got it. Dean definitely had some expertise in this matter, he had Castiel unraveling in a matter of minutes. The sensation Cas was feeling was incomparable to anything else and he was so close, he could feel it building and building and suddenly Dean was pulling away he was stopping and this time Cas made a noise of complaint, wanting him to continue.
"Not yet," Dean whispered somewhat tauntingly.
Cas looked up at him, his vision almost blurry. All the lights were on and he was glad of it, Dean was the most beautiful man he'd ever seen. Leaning over him without a shirt, glowing with the vibrant sheen of arousal. His cheeks flushed, making his eyes appear even more green than they were. Those amazing green eyes, flecked with gold.
"Your turn then," Cas smiled coyly.
He reached up to run his hands over Dean's chest. His professor leaned into the touch as Cas's fingers brushed over his nipples.
"No," he grabbed Castiel's wrists, looking the wild picture of debauchery. "I'll tell you what's happening next," he said in a low dangerous tone, suddenly getting to his feet and pulling Castiel up into his arms.
Cas would've giggled but he was too turned on and impatient. Dean threw him down on the bed.
"Take off your pants," Dean commanded, standing over him.
Castiel complied, the waistband brushing over his achingly hard dick as he did. "There's a plastic bag in my suitcase, get it," he tried not to sound so wrecked but it was hopeless and he was hopelessly horny. He wanted Dean and he wanted him now.
Dean was just staring at Cas's half naked body, clearly his mind was somewhere else.
"Hurry Dean!" Cas urged, resisting the compulsion to touch himself, he had to hold out.
Quickly Dean was back with the needed items and they were onto each other. Dean's boxers came off and finally Cas's shirt, they were completely naked and one could feel every part of the other. Their bodies were burning up, Cas wanted him closer to him, he wanted to FEEL him, the bones under his skin, all of it. And then without really knowing it, they were in position and Cas could felt the cold slick feeling  of lube first and then a pause.
"Do it!" Cas cried desperately, not even remembering his own name at this point.

Cas saw stars, he lost his breath, he felt Dean pushing into him and he heard a guttural groan and didn't know who it was coming from, he felt Dean pressing until he couldn't go any further and he was inside of him, all of him, filling him up. He felt found, he felt discovered, the whole thing felt abruptly spiritual.
"Does that feel good? Does that feel nice baby?" Dean murmured, sounding about as wrecked as Castiel felt.
"Yes, oh god yes," he responded breathlessly as Dean started to move and started to rock into him with steady, impossible thrusts. Castiel never expected this to feel so good.
"I'm going to make you feel so good baby, gonna make you feel real nice," Dean was crooning, almost babbling, as lost in the pleasure as Castiel was. He picked up the pace, gripping Cas's hips, squeezing his eyes shut and trying to control his breath. At that Cas ground down to meet his thrusts and Dean gasped at his response, clearly not expecting it. They moved together until they found a steady rhythm which they kept up for a while before Dean suddenly tensed and started moving faster.
"So close, so close," he panted, reaching almost a bruising pace that Castiel was loving.
"Professor," he gasped, knowing that's it would turn Dean on even MORE. "Yes Mr. Winchester," he begged. Dean was responding to his cries with quiet sexy moans.
Castiel felt a feeling of a hot coil tightening in his stomach, the warm ticklish feeling rising faster and faster, almost reaching the brink and then falling back an inch, and almost reaching it again until suddenly he was hurtling over the edge and he felt himself coming, shaking, going blind with it. Somewhere dimly he was aware of Dean's own orgasm and the combined sound of the groans it had punched out of both of them. His legs were shaking, he was unloading all over the sheets and there were bright spots dancing in his vision. Dean shivered and they both stilled, afterglow washing over them. As the feeling waned, Dean slowly pulled out. He turned and threw the condom into the trash near the bed and then fell back down next to Cas, still out of breath. The sheets were a mess.

"That was," he searched for the words and then didn't really find them. He pulled Castiel close to him, and held him, the embrace filled with infinite tenderness. They were both swathed in a kind of glow, hair in tangles, sweaty, raw. Dean took another breath, finding his words again, "The best I ever had."
"I love you," Cas breathed.
Dean kissed Cas's shining forehead, "And I love you." He then pulled him closer and they lay there a very long time before sleeping, just listening to each other's heartbeats and rhythms of breath. They lay there together knowing that they'd happened upon something that was different from anything else they'd ever known, and infinitely better and brighter than any previous love that had occupied their lives before. Dean and Castiel, it felt like it had been written up in the stars, long before either of them were born.

a/n: well it's 1:30am, and that took forever to write haha yessss ok now this just has to happen canonically