Chapter 4

Chapter Aesthetics: 

*****

It was short and when he pulled away I was both relieved and taken aback. 

What was that? 

I don't have much time to dwell on it as Colson drags me into the car with him as soon as the driver starts pulling out of the airport I turn to him, ready to unleash my wrath. What was he thinking? He doesn't get to just kiss me out of nowhere- he doesn't get to kiss me. At all, ever

"Don't." 

"What?" I turned to Ashleigh who's sitting across from us. 

"Don't right now," she said and I looked at her angrily. Who does she think she is? I'll do whatever the hell I want to do. 

"Why'd you do that?" I turned to Colson who's head is thrown back and his eyes are squeezed shut. He doesn't move. 

"Cam you can do this later please," Ash said again and Colson turned his face away so that he was facing the window. 

"Why'd you do that?" I asked the back of his head. 

"Cam stop," Ash pleaded again. 

"Don't call me Cam," I told her and took my phone out of my bag to listen to my music and block them out. 

When I see the hotel I recognize it immediately. This is where we stayed when I came to Dublin to surprise Colson while he was on tour. I had dropped everything to join him on his tour- fought with my family, quit my day job and ran to him. Kind of like I was doing right now. 

But no- this was different, I was under contract, it was work. I was forced. 

"Your room is on the seventeenth floor," Ash handed me a key card as the three of us made our way to the elevator and Bobby took Milo out for a walk. 

My floor comes first and when I step out Ash reminds me to be in the lobby in half an hour so I can go with them to the concert venue, it's ten pm here, it would be six in Florida right now. The last thing I wanted to do was go to a MGK concert but I reminded myself of the contract- I had to do what I had to do. 

As soon as I entered my room I collapsed onto the bed. My fingers were on my lips as I thought about the kiss- peck was a more suited word, we didn't 'peck' it was so not our thing, every single kiss was passionate- what am I doing? 

Reprimanding myself, I got up to go take a quick shower before the show. I felt icky from all the puking on the plane. Showering quickly I started going through my clothes- my suitcase had been delivered to my room. 

What does the fake girlfriend of MGK wear to one of his concerts? 

The real one wore his merch, over sized hoodies and shirts. Spotting the black dress I got last week I decide to try it on. It's far too revealing but if I throw in my trustee wool shawl... that'll do.