Chapter 22

A couple days passed, we were on the road on and off, we went to Brussels for a concert and then to Frankfurt and Munich. I avoided Colson, he avoided me. Ash didn't speak a word to me because no public appearances were needed. So I stayed in my little room on the bus, or at a hotel room. Spending time with myself and if I got lonely I had the guys. I'm pretty sure they were okay with me now. Ash definitely wasn't and neither was Colson but the guys pretended like nothing had ever happened. And I loved them for it. 

I only saw Colson during concerts or when we were going back from a venue. He didn't speak to me and that was fine. It was.

When we were done with Munich we started traveling to Vienna which was almost four and a half hours on the bus. The guys decided it would be fun to play a round of card games so we do that for a while and then we played monopoly and AJ and Slim got into a fight about Slim stealing money from the bank. 

"Would you keep it down?" Colson stood over us, looking like hell. 

"Sure man," Slim replied and Colson turned back around to go to his bunk. 

I relaxed, it was weird when he was around, I felt unnaturally conscious of every single move I made, our proximity, we needed to be as far away as possible. 

"You wanna play?" Rookie called out and Colson turned around. I shot Rookie a glare and he winked in reply. 

"Sure," Colson said to my dismay and propped himself down between Bobby and Slim. 

"Let's play something that Slim can't cheat in," AJ suggested and picked up the monopoly board. 

"Let's play something we can get shitfaced in," Slim yelled and grabbed the shot glasses and liquor bottles off the cabinet. 

"Like beer pong?" Bobby asked in disgust. 

"Like truth or dare," Slim replied. 

"This is not some trashy high school party come on," Colson groaned and after about ten minutes of convincing everyone Slim and AJ had us all take a shot glass full of vodka each. 

"Everyone knows how to play, we spin the bottle and ask truth or dare, you do it and you drink, you don't have the option of not doing it and then drinking." Slim announced and we all nodded. 

So it began. The bottle landed on Rookie and he was asked if he'd done it with someone on the bus, he had. 

"Whose bed?" AJ asked. 

"Not answering that," Rookie laughed and we all speculated about whose it could've been. 

Next, Bobby licked Mike's toe, AJ drank a glass of toilet water and Slim revealed he was in fact high during their last performance. 

The bottle spins again and this time I know it's going to land on me, but it doesn't, it lands on Colson. 

"Truth or dare?" AJ asked and without missing a beat Colson chooses dare.