Chapter 23

A/N : I absolutely love reading your comments

A/N : I absolutely love reading your comments. They make my day. I honestly just saw a comment asking for an update and decided to update (it's 3am) Please do comment and let me know what's going on in your head and what you want to happen and just all the thoughts and EVERYTHING ok thanks ily 🌻

Theres a strange kind of stillness in the air. Like the quiet before the snowfall. It's comforting and unnerving at the same time and there I was- sitting in the window soaking it all in in a fancy hotel room in the middle of Europe.

It was beautiful. Everything around me was beautiful and here I was- wallowing in self pity and bitterness. That was the word- bitter. I felt bitter.

"Are you gonna come out with us?" I turned to look at Rookie who's sprawled out on my bed.

"To the crazy parties?" I rolled my eyes, "I don't think so."

"What are you gonna do?" he got up, "Look out the window all day?"

"I just might," I replied, staring out at the city all day didn't seem like a bad idea.

"Why am I always begging you to do stuff?"

"Because you're crazy," Rookie never gave up on me, that much was true.

"Cam please come to one party," he looked at me pleadingly, "Be my wingman."

"No," I turned away.

"Why not?"

"It's always too much drama," I replied honestly. I would go with the guys, but a night out was risky, especially if Colson would be there and Colson is always there and the last thing I want is to see him. I hadn't been alone with him since the kiss in the bus. I want to kick myself every time I think about the kiss in the bus.

"Colson's not going," Rookie broke me out of my reverie.

"What?"

"He won't be there,"

"For sure?"

"For sure." What's the harm in going if there won't be any drama. If Colson's not going then I doubt there will be any drama.

"Okay then I'll come," I decided and Rookie looked like he won the lottery. "What joy do you get out of dragging me places I don't want to go?"

"I don't know but I get high off it." Rookie replied and I laughed.

"You fucking weirdo."

"So what are you gonna wear?" Rookie asked and for the next hour we looked for something for me to wear.

In the end we decided on a white top, a green glittery skirt that I never thought I'd actually wear and white high heels. My hair's done, I've got six coats of mascara on and I'm ready to take on the world.

That is until we get to the lobby.

"Rookie you said he won't be coming." I stopped dead in my tracks as soon as I spotted Colson loitering around with AJ.