Chapter 12

Chapter Aesthetic: 

Somebody's hammering nails into my skull. I'm sure of it. 

I cracked my eyes open and looked around the unfamiliar room and quickly came to the conclusion that I'm in a hotel room with no recollection of how I got here- no recollection of anything from last night actually. The last thing I remembered was the bartender winking at me and the Irish man- he was hot. And there were girls, lots of nice girls. 

"Thank God you're up," I almost fly out of bed in shock when I hear Ash's voice. 

"You scared the shit out of me," I clutched at the sheets against my chest, "I thought I was alone." 

"Get up," she said, "We need to be out of here in half an hour." 

I groaned and fell back in bed, I didn't want to move a muscle today, my head was pounding with pain. Drinking last night had definitely been a mistake- I don't do alcohol. 

"Do you have some aspirin?" I asked Ash who looked at me like she wanted to strangle me. 

"No I finished it all last night when I had to stay up and do damage control all night," she shouted and I winced in pain- shouting was not good for hangovers. 

"Damage control what?" I asked and in reply she threw a bunch of magazines at me. I squinted at the headlines, trying to read.

"You both messed up last night," she shouted and I spotted a picture of me with the Irish man- I was pressed up his front and his face was in my neck, well we'd gotten cozy. And then there was a picture of Colson with the blonde sitting on his lap. 

"Shit," I murmured, I knew why this was bad for the PR team we were supposed to be dating, happily back together and here we were with other people. 

"Shit is correct," Ash was livid and I didn't blame her. Neither me nor Colson had thought what we were doing through. "And then you went and threw everyone in a Twitter frenzy," 

"What?" I picked up another tabloid. 

"Yeah," Ash sat down on the foot of my bed, "Hashtag Colson Save Camilla was trending number one worldwide and when I saw it I called Colson who then went to get you." 

"Oh yeah," I remembered the girls in the bathroom doing that. Or was it me? No, I didn't even have Twitter. 

"And the guy you were dancing with got his jaw broken by Colson," 

"What? Why?" This I did not remember. 

"He apparently tried to force himself on you," I shuddered in disgust. Despite not remembering anything but the fact that he was Irish, I was grossed out. This is exactly why I didn't drink- I was a light weight in every sense of the word. 

Back To YouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara