Chapter 11: Isabelle Lightwood

Hey guys! Hope you like the storyline! Enjoy reading!
__________________________________________
Chapter 11
Isabella Lightwood

"Do you like my brother?" Isabelle asked Kiara once they were out of the others' hearing range.

"What?" She asked in shock.

"Do you like my brother?" She repeated, slowly this time.

"No! I mean, of course not." She replied.

Isabelle snorted very in a unladylike manner. "Sure you don't."

"I honestly don't!" She replied.

"Whatever you say." Izzy shrugged.
"Convince yourself. Anyways, your room is right next to mine. So if you need anything, you know where to find me."

Izzy helped Kiara get into the bed and gave her the covers.

"I doubt it, but are you sleepy?" Izzy asked.

"I'm not." Kiara replied. "But I do want answers. I want to know everything."

"That's a wide topic." Izzy commented.

"I want to know everything about shadowhunters and this...this world." She said. "That's as narrow as I can make the topic."

Izzy sighed and say down next to her. "It's going to take a while. Tell me if you feel sleepy."

Izzy started talking about their history and the downworlders.

"Downworlders?" Kiara interrupted.

"They are half human, half demon. They include the werewolves, vampires, warlocks and the Seelies." Izzy explained.

"Warlocks as in wizards? Like, the Harry Potter wizards?" Kiara asked, intrigued.

"Harry Potter? Who's that?" Izzy asked.

Kiara rolled her eyes. "Never You mind. Who are Seelies?"

"The fair folk. Sort of like what mundanes call faeries." She told.

Kiara nodded in understanding as Izzy explained and told her more  about the Downworlders.

"Hmm, anyways now that we have that aside, I can't help but remember your outfit in pandemonium." Izzy said.

"I'm extremely Comfortable with my body." Kiara replied, shrugging.

Before Izzy could reply, there was a knock on the door. The door soon opened to reveal Jace and Clary closely followed by Alec.

"We didn't really want to disturb." Alec said. "If you want to rest.."

"It's alright!" Kiara interrupted. "Izzy and I were just talking." She told him, smiling slightly.

"Yeah, so we went and talk to Hodge. He told us as much about the Circle as he possibly could." Clary told Kiara.

"What did he say?" Kiara questioned.

"Just a bit of background of the Circle and all. And also..that...mom was in the circle." Clary told.

"Excuse me? Mom was what, in the circle?" Kiara asked disbelievingly.

Clary nodded.
______________________________________________
Hey guys! Not a long chapter I know...the usual you know. But anyways, hope you like it. Do vote, share, comment and follow.