Chapter 16: Valentine's Daughter and Simon's Gone

Hey guys! Thankyou all for supporting this story so much. It is really appreciated and encouraging❤️
_________________________________________
Chapter 16
Valentine's Daughter and Simon's Gone

"Are you 100% sure about this?" Alec asked Kiara.

She stopped walking and turned around. "I don't know." She told him.

"I've told you this already, you are obliged to do this. You will find your mother anyhow." He told her.

Just then, they saw Jace and a very panicky and scared looking Clary coming towards them.

"Clars, your bleeding." Kiara said, looking at her sister's forehead.

However, she was ignored and Clary kept walking.

"Clary? What's wrong? Did you get them back?" Kiara asked. "What did you find out?"

"Jace, what going on?" Alec asked as he took Kiara's wrist and pulled her along as he followed the other two.

Soon, they were outside where they met a very worried Isabelle.

Before anyone could say anything, Kiara grabbed Clary. "What is it Clary? What did you find?" She asked.

"Valentine is our father. We are a monster's daughters." Clary told her. Kiara let go of Clary as if she had just been electrocuted.

"I doubt it. That isn't true is it?" Kiara asked Jace.

"I'm afraid, she's telling the truth."  Jace told her.

"What? So you're telling me that these two girls turn up or of the blue and now we find out they are Valentine's daughters?" Alec asked. "Am I the only one who sees this trap for what it is?" He asked.

"A trap? What are you saying? You think we planned for our mother to be kidnapped? And for Dot to be gone and all of this?" Clary started, emotionally and angrily.

"Forget all that." Kiara told Clary as she glared at Alec. "Are you really an idiot or is it just me? If this were a real do you really think we would have let you escort is to the City of Bones so that some crept weirdos can probe around our mind with a damned sword? Trust me when I say this, Clary may be a little stupid, I am not. If I want to hide something, no one ever finds out the truth." She told him harshly.

"Wait. In all of this, there's one thing." Clary started. "Where's Simon?"

"That's what I was going to tell you all.." Isabelle said. "He's...he's gone. I looked for him everywhere. I don't know where he could have gone." She said.

"You lost Simon?" Clary yelled.

"Clary don't yell." Kiara told her.

"I told him to stay in the van." Isabelle said. "I don't know how he got away without me noticing."

"Well, you should have paid more attention." Clary said. "No where is he?" She asked.

"This is not Izzy's fault Clary." Kiara told her. "It's his for trying to get involved in a place where he just doesn't fit in. And now it would do him good if we look for him instead of standing here and see you blame Izzy."
______________________________________________
Hey people! How did you guys like this chapter? Do let me know your views. Vote, share, comment and follow. Do take a look at my other works!❤️