Chapter 17: Forget Memories, Find Simon

Hey guys. Hope you like this.
Happy reading!
__________________________________________
Chapter 17
Forget Memories, Find Simon

"Simon!" Clary called out as everyone looked around for him.

"Simon?" Kiara called out.

"Ugh. These mundanes are killing me." Jace muttered as everyone continued to yell Simon's name.

"Simon?!" Clary nearly screamed.

"Is that the mundane's name?" Came a voice.

Everyone looked up to the source of the voice and saw a man and a woman....and Simon....hanging upside down.

"I'm afraid Simon's coming with us." The man yelled.

"No!" Clary yelled looking like she's about to cry. "No, please. He's not a part of this."

"You've got to be kidding me." Kiara muttered.

"It'll be my pleasure to kill you unless you return him." Jace said.

"Careful. We'd be violating the Accords." Alec told. Kiara noticed Jace and Clary glare at him, she rolled her eyes. He was right on this one. Simon was the stupid one and she couldn't blame him for not wanting to be in trouble for an idiot he didn't know. Hell, she had known Simon all her life and she didn't want to be in more trouble than necessary for him.

"I'm afraid your sidekick's quite right." The man said. "The Night Children have broken no laws. We're negotiating. The mundane, unharmed, in exchange for the Mortal Cup."

Clary gasped.

"And the clock is ticking." He continued. "Tick-tock, people." Was the last thing he said before they practically disappeared.

"Clary!" Simon's tell came, making Clary more emotional.

Simon is trouble. Kiara thought, closing her eyes. He isn't a part of this. Why does he feel the need to follow Clary to places he doesn't belong?

Kiara looked at Clary. She didn't like Simon and didn't agree with Clary on most things, but she hated seeing her so upset. She couldn't even imagine what would happen to her if it was Natasha or Vihaan. And right after mom as well. She just hoped that this episode would end well and end fast.

And hopefully, Alec would stop glaring at her soon.
______________________________________________
Hey guys! Hope you like this. I know it's a short chapter and after a long wait, too. Do vote, comment, share and follow! Thanks❤️