Chapter 0

Danny's POV

I don't know how to feel. They died. Died.

Worst part of it all, I know it's my fault.

That night, I told Tucker to stall Sam because I was so nervous to ask her out. I loved her ever since the beginning. But I realized then that I did.

Jazz was there to help Tucker and my parents are there to spy on what may happen. Their deaths are on my cold hands.

If only I was man enough to ask her long ago. We'd be a happy couple and Tucker and my family would be alive. I held it off so long because I was to busy saving others. I was to busy being a hero. If only I didn't ignore my feelings before, if only I didn't ask her that day, if only I didn't go through that portal, if only...

I ran away to the ghost zone for three reasons; to avoid capture, to escape my feelings, and to run away from Vlad.

Vlad could turn me to him. He could take one of the only things I promised to Sam. To never turn to Dan. I had to burden myself with the sadness and the guilt.

Dani. I didn't even know where she was. But wherever she may be, I just hope for her safety. I wish that she wouldn't find out about their deaths. Sam grew a small attachment to the little halfa, and so did Dani. When Sam was alive, of course...

My obsession was cracked. Anymore loved ones' deaths would destroy me. Malevolence was a great coping mechanism. It distracts my from the guilt. It helps me. It's not heroism. It's not what made me into a freak. I didn't kill or steal. I still have my morals. I just don't help every person if they're being mugged or anything anymore..

Everybody in Amity hate me. They think of me as an abomination. Also that I was why there were ghost there. And that it was my fault they died. Maybe their not wrong... I saved the town so many times that you'd think they wouldn't care if I was a halfa. Oh how I was so wrong.

Heh, Amity Park use to see me as a indestructible and invincible force. I wonder how'd they'd, Amity Park before, react seeing their hero break down. Or how much that they hate their hero.

No one will remember my existence. No one will remember the existence of Danny Phantom. The Fentons will take all the credit for saving the town. They're deaths would mean something to the town. They'd be the heroes of the town. Instead of a cowardly hero like myself.

Gotham; a city of crime. It doesn't sound bad to go to. Any of my crimes won't matter there. They already have a hero, so I don't have to do anything. Batman s a greater protector then me. Batman protected out of his free will. He didn't have to do it because it was something that was part of him. If anything may come to get me, I won't have to do it. The protector of the city will do it.

Besides, there so much crime there, I bet that any of mines wouldn't even matter!

Gotham may be a good place to settle down.

________________________________________________

The video isn't mine. It's suppose to represent Danny's fears and stuff

Okay, I'm planning on updating every Saturday or so. Just some time on the weekend. Does that sound all right?

So how was my first attempt to make this? Good or bad?