Chapter 26: BOOM!!!

BOOM!! I updated before Saturday! Take that everybody who gave up on me when I didn't update for a very long time!

HEY HEY HEY NIGHTLINGS! Just wanna know if you want another Christmas special? Or maybe a character Q&A? Maybe both?

Ever since the over-drawn, useless conflict of Ember and Danny ended, I've been more into the story!

Ember's POV

I started to work out our plan for having a drummer, and or other, and use spare costumes we found in the storage room. After that, we started to work on our songs.

"Yoyoyo!" Aster came in saying after quite a bit of time. "We gotta go up in five, ya sure you want to do this? I'd rather lose my position then force you into it." Aster put on a worried expression. I let my axe hang from my shoulder and went to him and slung my arm around his head.

"Don'tcha worry Sir Aster (since Aster is a knight)! We're professionals in this field, a small crowd won't stop us from helpin' you out." I helped out, trying to ease the worrywart. It seemed to work as his gripped hands noticeably loosened.

"I'll call you up, so stay behind the stage until ya here the microphone. Here." He threw to headsets. "You'll need them to sing." And with that, Aster left the scene.

Betwixt put his hands on his needle cane and lent on it a bit. "So, who's gonna sing first?"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Third's POV

"-And though the Broken Tabletops couldn't make it, we got Emily and Danny, two wonderful musicians!" Aster introduced, he started to walk down from the stage. Danny immediately walked the center stage, while Ember and some duplicates came in with instruments.

"Hello, Gotham! Gonna have to admit, didn't think I'd be performing, but here I am!" he introduced myself, earning a few chuckles from the audience. "Of course, you're not here to hear me blab about my life, so let me start on the music!" The beat starts.

[There's a Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey You Just Haven't Thought of it Yet- Panic! at the Disco(Long-ass title)]

"Please, leave all overcoats, canes and top hats with the doorman." Danny removes his hat and his suit jacket, revealing he wore suspenders underneath,  and laid it on the ground, yet he did get rid of his cane while singing and dancing to the tune.

(I was supposed to write the whole choreography to Danny dancing but I grew way too lazy so I just copy-pasted lyrics)

"And from that moment, you'll be out of place and underdressed
I'm wrecking this evening already and loving every minute of it
Ruining this banquet for the mildly inspiring and?

Please, leave all overcoats, canes and top hats with the doorman

And from that moment, you'll be out of place and underdressed
I'm wrecking this evening already and loving every minute of it
Ruining this banquet for the mildly inspiring and?
When you're in black slacks with accentuating, off-white pin-stripes?

Everything goes according to plan! I am the new cancer, never looked better you can't stand it
Because you say so under your breath
You're reading lips, when did he get all confident?
Haven't you heard that I'm the new cancer
Never looked better and you can't stand it.
Next is a trip to the ladies room in vain
I bet you just can't keep up (keep up) with these fashionistas
And tonight, tonight you are the whispering campaign
I bet to them, your name is Cheap and that to them you look like ssshh
Talk to the mirror, choke back tears, and keep telling yourself,
I'm a diva~
Oh, and the smokes in that cigarette box on the table,
They just so happen to be laced with nitroglycerin
."