3

"They may be my teammates, but I would have not allow them to jump you." Ryan speaks. Everything he's saying to me sounds like bullshit. I don't think he would've done shit to help, that's why I wouldn't rely on him. I would call my family all the way from California, wait for them to arrive so we can fight, instead of counting on Ryan.

   "Yeah ok." I reply, while taking a bite of my food. "You probably would've helped them jump me." I say with a straight face. Ryan is my dawg and all, but ever since he joined the football team, he's been so aggy to me and shit. I tell him that all the time, but he always laugh.

   "I really hate when you do that kind of shit." Ryan speaks.

   "You know I've been like this since I was born. Don't act like it's something new to you." He gets up and leave, leaving me at the table with some other dudes. They boring as fuck, but i"ll just suit myself and chill. Ryan acts like a bitch sometimes.

   I have a couple of conversations with the fellas, but something catches my attention while this one dude talks. Malaysia walks in looking nervous as hell. Johnson is right behind her, and I feel like walking up to her right now just to make him mad, but she's my partner. I'll be seeing her a lot.

   I smile to myself, then look back up to see Johnson at my table. I continue to eat and wait for him to start talking shit. Right now, I don't feel like talking shit back. I'll just start fighting.

   "Drake." Paige walks up to me. "You have an unwanted visitor."

   "You don't have this lunch. Why are you here?"

   "I went to use the restroom and I saw something that I shouldn't." She looks up at Johnson. "Why are you hovering over my cousin?" Paige asks.

   "Go back to class little girl."

   Paige stands on the table to try to be the same height as him. "Once you stop hovering over my cousin." She brings her hands to her hips. "You are a contemptibly obnoxious person." She looks him up and down. "I bet you don't know what that means. Simpleton," She criticizes.

   Johnson moves closer to her. I turn around. "Touch her and I'll beat your ass right now. I dare you." I say seizing him up and down.

   "I'll beat your ass too." Paige asks. "We're not going to play fair, since you don't play fair." She puts the bathroom pass down.

   I stand up next to Paige. Only difference is that I don't need to step on the table to reach his height. "Now get the fuck out of her face." I move Paige aside so I was in his face instead.

   A crowd starts to form with their phones in their hand ready to film. "People really don't know how Drake is." A female speaks. "I went to middle school with dude and he's about his shit." She finish. I do play around a lot, but I don't like being tested. N*ggas like Johnson likes to try my patience. Luckily, he wasn't there when I fought in middle school. He always missed them. His ass so damn lucky, or else he wouldn't stepped up to me like he's doing now.

"Spare him his life." Ronald says to me, while pulling me away. "You know f*ck n*ggas aren't worth it."

"Come on Paige." I pull her with me. "You're not going to whoop nobody ass today."

"He's so lucky." She grabs the pass and walks by my side.

**

So I decided to stay afterschool with Paige. She's doing cheerleading auditions. I'm her ride home tonight, so I told Desmond that he can chill with his girl right now, so Paige won't feel some type of way.

Paige hands me her bag and walks over to the mat where the cheerleaders are. I lay back on the bleachers and watch the cheer captain, Malaysia, do her thing. She's really sexy in those shorts and training bra. Damn. She never let Johnson hit that?